RamWraith is offline Registered User

Fisher being shopped--Hadley

I guess my cornerback questions were answered. Hadley says Fisher might be on the move

Hadley:
    Overall, I give a thumbs-up for the first day of the draft for the Rams.

Frankly, the selection of Tye Hill was a reach in my estimation.

That noted, he was the desired target of defensive coordinator Jim Haslett.

Just as former coach Mike Martz did in bowing to the wishes of Lovie Smith during the process of rebuilding the defense following the 2000 seasonÖ the Rams front office, and Coach Scott Linehan gave Haslett the player he most desired in that slot.

Next, I judge football players, not people, hence, the pick of Claude Wroten in the third round must be considered a steal.

Last, the Rams are actively shopping cornerback Travis Fisher. Itís not inconceivable he will be dealt today for an additional draft choice. Regardless, donít expect to see Fisher on the Rams roster when training camp begins in July.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Re: Fisher being shopped--Hadley

I'm listening to the Hadley show right now. A lot of different opinions on the draft so far especially on making the trade for Byrd. In regards to Fisher, I would't mind trading Fisher for some additional picks.

RamsFan16 Guest

Could we get a 4th for him? I know that he did bad last year but in I think 2004 or 2003 he had 2 Defensive Tds. He can be good.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

BYE BYE FISHER...... I think he'll be a Viking and we get another 4th round pick

bruce4life is offline Registered User

i like fisher... he was hurt the past couple of seasons... he has skills why give up on a 2nd rounder that has shown the ability to play at a high level

bigtiger737 Guest

he hasn't played at a high level in my opinion.. I think he is a bust and he seems injury prone. I think replacing him and butler is a must for a reforming defence..

jkramsfan Guest

he has the ability to play at a high level, he just doesnt, it may be because hes always hurt,so either way he needs to play somewhere else.