Thread: Fisher Today

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Fisher Today

I was watching Fisher today. I am beginning to wonder why all the calls for his head?

He's average. He made one good play, a lot of average plays, and slipped once trying to sack Huard.

I came to the conclusion that he isn't a lousy player. He's an average back who doesn't fit in with the way he's been utilized.

Maybe the lack of great plays by Fisher, as well as the 'average' play, is why he doesn't fit in well with our defense. I think in a different system, like Miami's, he might actually begin to thrive.

tanus is offline Registered User

Re: Fisher Today

The reason is simple. He has become the scapegoat for the Rams. Many fans would rather ***** and complain about him rather than actually take the time to think about what actually might be wrong with the team. It is much easier to just scream "Fisher, Fisher, Fisher".

MASSIVE Guest

Re: Fisher Today

Quote Originally Posted by tanus View Post
    The reason is simple. He has become the scapegoat for the Rams. Many fans would rather ***** and complain about him rather than actually take the time to think about what actually might be wrong with the team. It is much easier to just scream "Fisher, Fisher, Fisher".
    Tanus is absolutly correct, Fisher is not the problem, the team is a problem and a work in progress so lets just take it and wait till next year like the good fans we are!:\