EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's 2010 St. Louis Rams Season Preview Video

Rams 2010 Season Preview

Good Morning ClanRam.com!!! Good Luck on the Upcoming Season!!

Enjoy the Video!

Emory

BM_Face is online now Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's 2010 St. Louis Rams Season Preview Video

Nice to see someone taking a few minutes to rationally talk about the 2010 Rams instead of just looking at our record the last three years and blowing us off. Decent break-down, these guys have many positive things to say.

My only gripe with the video is the music in the background. I just want to hear what is being said, not some canned tunes.
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

Quote Originally Posted by BM_Face View Post
    Nice to see someone taking a few minutes to rationally talk about the 2010 Rams instead of just looking at our record the last three years and blowing us off. Decent break-down, these guys have many positive things to say.

My only gripe with the video is the music in the background. I just want to hear what is being said, not some canned tunes.
    Thanks BM!! I appreciate the feedback! I'll make a note of your suggestion on the background music!

I really think the Rams can cause problems for teams if the passing game can catch up to the rushing attack.. Defensively, I think you guys have enough to stop teams

Canadian Rams Fan is offline Registered User

I must say that was a welcomed addition to the forum, for once I was hearing some rational arguments with some positive insight.

I really, really enjoyed it I was agreeing with almost everything they were saying for the most part. I was just happy to hear some positive arguments instead of all the other experts being negative and writing the team off.

Finally some positive coverage of the team. I for one am excited about the upcoming season.

Go Rams 2010

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Always enjoy when you guys post your videos here. Good break down of the team by position, and a lot of good things to say. You guys seem to have a better outlook on the season then most people here do.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Wow that was an awesome video. Like all the other guys said, its nice to see some positive feedback. I mean you thoroughly understand the moves we made this offseason, and what getting players back means. Alleluja.

Props to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Rams Fan View Post
    I must say that was a welcomed addition to the forum, for once I was hearing some rational arguments with some positive insight.

I really, really enjoyed it I was agreeing with almost everything they were saying for the most part. I was just happy to hear some positive arguments instead of all the other experts being negative and writing the team off.

Finally some positive coverage of the team. I for one am excited about the upcoming season.

Go Rams 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    Always enjoy when you guys post your videos here. Good break down of the team by position, and a lot of good things to say. You guys seem to have a better outlook on the season then most people here do.
    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Wow that was an awesome video. Like all the other guys said, its nice to see some positive feedback. I mean you thoroughly understand the moves we made this offseason, and what getting players back means. Alleluja.

Props to you brother.

Thank you guys ALL for the feedback!! I just hate it when national outlets only focus on 6 teams and treat every other team like its not relevant.. EVERY team has a shot at the beginning of the season and for the most part every team makes moves to get better..so how can one discredit that?? Its insane!!

But I will keep the Rams related videos coming guys!! Thanks for the Support!