Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EmDiggy
  • 1 Post By Azul e Oro

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Rams v Dolphins Video Preview

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's 2012 Rams v Dolphins Video Preview

Good evening Rams fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    C-Mob 71 likes this.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Rams v Dolphins Video Preview

There it is!!! Wait so does that prediction mean we are doomed to lose this weekend?

Chris Long has to be licking his chops when he hears "rookie right tackle". A fun matchup to watch will be Robert Quinn vs Jake Long. I think Quinn has the advantage in passing situation, while I believe it could be a huge disadvantage for us when Jake gets his huge mits on him in the run game.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

No!!! I was hoping you'd predict us to lose since they usually end up winning when you do so

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

I don't follow this one at all.I'm sure The Fins will try pressure-relieving screens but I seem to recall The Rams playing them pretty well so far.The Rams won't blitz like they did vs Kolb,imo, so they'll be even less vulnerable to that tactic; rather than trying to Hannibal Lecter the rookie, they'll go for confusion & forced hesitation to create QB mistakes. If they get there, great, but it isn't critical, losing track of Bush could be fatal, though. I do agree that The Fins don't have enough receiving threats to force Finnegan out of the slot & he's been very good close to the LOS.

But in terms of position vs position ( always a silly deal to me, anyway; it's how they match up with the opposing DBs or whatever the counterpart position) how do The Rams get the advantage at WR with Amendola out ? Especially when you have the unusual recent common opponent performances to compare .Miami carved AZ up through the air & were unlucky to lose,imo.

This is a tough road game,imo.Outdoors, no Danny. The Rams need to run well but The Fins are good vs the run. And no matter how well they're compensating with smarts & teamwork , The Rams O-line is still highly suspect & it's a lot harder to communicate on the road. The Fins can rush the QB pretty well although their back end might be suspect themselves.

I do like that The Rams had a mini-bye to both recuperate & give a Danny-less gameplan a full week of reps. Will it be the flowering of The Rams new pass offense or a grinder decided in the trenches & maybe a turnover ? I think the latter is more likely & SJ looked stronger than I've seen all season last game.
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -10-11-2012 at 03:46 AM.
    Rammed likes this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Its about time Em hopped on the wagon haha! Seriously though, the Dolphins don't know what their getting into.

THE DREAM TEAM