Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RAMFANRAIDERHATER

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Rams vs Lions Video Preview

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's 2012 Rams vs Lions Video Preview

Good afternoon Rams fans! Good luck this Week!

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Rams vs Lions Video Preview

Nice work as always. How about coaching check mark Rams and Special teams, got to go with the Rams and GZ. Touch-backs all day and he should make a long FG or two.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

We should be able to prevail with a W. mean the Lions secondary sucked last year, not to mention that their #1 CB and starting FS may now be missing, they only get a lot worse. Our WR's and TE's shouldn't have any trouble getting open. The Lions offensive line is also weak. They have Jeff Backus and Gosder Cherilus at LT and RT, both are below average. Long and Quinn will absolutely terrorize them, I guarantee it. If they can get a few hard hits on Stafford, he may think twice.

THE DREAM TEAM

lostsoul is offline Registered User

Good stuff man. I always enjoy your videos.

Thanks Gang! I appreciate that! Question.. How do you guys feel about my comments about Stafford & Bradford being equal?

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks Gang! I appreciate that! Question.. How do you guys feel about my comments about Stafford & Bradford being equal?
    Well, being equal as in; "equal talent as a QB"? ...or "equal as in effectiveness due to QB ability, O-line protection, and WR talent combined?"

Side-by-side, I think Bradford is better than Stafford. As far as running an offense, making the reads and making the throws. I would much rather have Bradford than Stafford. But that's just my honest opinion. ...and I'm probably a little biased. LOL.

But because Stafford has more talent around him, has players that he's worked with for more than one preseason, and works in a different offensive scheme, he's going to put up better numbers this year.

That doesn't make him "equal" to Bradford, just more fortunate.

Bottomline, if you're comparing just QB's for this game, I give the edge to the Rams, IF you're comparing the passing game between the two, I give the edge to the Lions because they have better weapons and have been together longer.
    EmDiggy likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Well, being equal as in; "equal talent as a QB"? ...or "equal as in effectiveness due to QB ability, O-line protection, and WR talent combined?"

Side-by-side, I think Bradford is better than Stafford. As far as running an offense, making the reads and making the throws. I would much rather have Bradford than Stafford. But that's just my honest opinion. ...and I'm probably a little biased. LOL.

But because Stafford has more talent around him, has players that he's worked with for more than one preseason, and works in a different offensive scheme, he's going to put up better numbers this year.

That doesn't make him "equal" to Bradford, just more fortunate.

Bottomline, if you're comparing just QB's for this game, I give the edge to the Rams, IF you're comparing the passing game between the two, I give the edge to the Lions because they have better weapons and have been together longer.
    Well Said!! That's where I was going with my comparisons..Based of personnel and not production in the offense

Judaxi is offline Registered User

Honestly guys what it will come down to will be our ability to run the ball. We will not be able to go point for point with these guys, their offense is just to explosive. But if we can run the ball well and get a few 3 and outs on defense we could squeak one out.