Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EmDiggy

Thread: Football Gameplan's Rams v Cardinals Video Preview

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's Rams v Cardinals Video Preview

Good afternoon Rams fans! Good luck this week!

Em

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's Rams v Cardinals Video Preview

Haha...who is this guy? I guess anyone can sit there and just play highlights from games past (only maybe two of which were pertinent to what he was talking about) and ramble on in a Phil Simms-like manner. My favorite part is along the lines of...the Cardinals are going to put together 4 consistent quarters of football, something they haven't done all year.?.?.? Any analysis to explain why this may happen...maybe because it might be ummm...Skeletor in there instead of Kolb??

Anyhow, thanks for the laugh.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolRamFan View Post
    Haha...who is this guy? I guess anyone can sit there and just play highlights from games past (only maybe two of which were pertinent to what he was talking about) and ramble on in a Phil Simms-like manner. My favorite part is along the lines of...the Cardinals are going to put together 4 consistent quarters of football, something they haven't done all year.?.?.? Any analysis to explain why this may happen...maybe because it might be ummm...Skeletor in there instead of Kolb??

Anyhow, thanks for the laugh.
    Glad you checked out the video! Looking forward to yours my man!
    Jockelite likes this.

FestusRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Glad you checked out the video! Looking forward to yours my man!
    Nice video. Seems like you put some time into making the video. Looks like an irrational Rams fan is just pissed you didnt pick his team. Lets be honest, they could play a solid 4 quarters because they're playin one of their worst opponents yet. Having said that, I think the Rams will get the W and prove they are a completely different team in the second half of the schedule. Either way, I understand your analysis and dont blame you for picking the Cards. Rams will win though lol

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

If I did put out my video, I of course would be subjected to criticism, that's just the way it goes. My main issue was that if you are going to have highlights in conjunction with your analysis, make them pertinent to what you are saying rather than just scrolling random plays. If you're going to post it, deal with it.

Irrationality has nothing to do with it. I can fully understand why someone might pick the Cardinals this week given the Rams season thus far and the Cardinals being at home.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

FestusRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolRamFan View Post
    If I did put out my video, I of course would be subjected to criticism, that's just the way it goes.
    Its not about the fact that you criticized someone, its just the way you did it. It seemed unnecessary but hey to each his own.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is online now Registered User

Any bettin' man would take the Cardinals at home against the Rams. At least any bettin' man who wasn't wearing his blue and gold colored glasses.

I think the analysis is pretty dead on, except that he didn't mention the impact of one or both teams using their backup QB's. This will be the deciding factor I believe. Which backup plays better. You would want to believe that AJ has the upper hand here, having two weeks to take snaps in practice and get the timing down. Skelton on the other hand, will be thrown into the fire in a inter-divisional game and could be shaky. He does however, possess a very strong arm and with Fitz to throw to, it could be trouble for the Rams very poor corners. The Rams MUST put Skelton on his back and take away the big gainer to Fitz & company.

The Rams need to pound Jackson, dink and dunk on quick throws, with an occasional deep ball on play action to Lloyd just to keep 'em guessing.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

These Cardinal games are always tough for the Rams, I see a close win for the Rams. It's a 50/50 game in reality.?