Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Azul e Oro
  • 1 Post By sosa39rams

Thread: Football Gameplan's Rams v Eagles Video Preview

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's Rams v Eagles Video Preview

Good Evening Clan Ram!! Welcome to the new season! Good Luck this Week!

Em

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's Rams v Eagles Video Preview

I was wondering if you were going to do it this year.

I hope the Rams prove differently this Sunday.

There is going to be 17 other x factors there at the game and I will be one of them. I will bet the you the dome is going to be a major factor in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    I was wondering if you were going to do it this year.

I hope the Rams prove differently this Sunday.

There is going to be 17 other x factors there at the game and I will be one of them. I will bet the you the dome is going to be a major factor in the game.
    Football Gameplan won't stop Homie! I bet that the crowd noise will be intense because of the opponent and its Week 1.. Time for some football!

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Can't argue with much of that except the result...lol...

I would put more emphasis on the threat The Rams DL poses to a really unsettled Philly O-line, though & we all know how much of the rest depends on that. True enough about the safeties but Spags' familiarity with the Philly system & Mikell's connection may help offset,imo.

On offense, I'm sure the Sam/Amendola thing is still important but MCD's offense has already deepened the offense's range even in the vanilla pre-season, with Kendricks, MSW, Gibson and DX all getting their moments this pre-season.Not sayin' the Rams are going to come out like The Chargers but shutting down Mighty Mouse isn't all that needs to be done, anymore.

I think you also can't fail to note the possible impact of the addition of Cadillac and , to a lesser extent, Norwood on the Rams own run & screen game. Throw in Dahl at guard, a healthy Jackson, and Philly fans had better hope your wrong about their LBs ( I think you are right) & that DL lives up to your questionable,imo, billing as the better of the two when you consider OL vs DL, rather than the meaningless DL vs DL. I like the way you spend the majority of your reports on the match-ups. I'd cut the "Edge" thing altogether & go into more depth on the nitty-gritty of the match-ups. Might also help your delivery to have more time which,imo, is still a little rushed. Just about the only presentational criticism I could make, actually, as your pieces get more & more polished. Thanks & nice job.
    EmDiggy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    Can't argue with much of that except the result...lol...

I would put more emphasis on the threat The Rams DL poses to a really unsettled Philly O-line, though & we all know how much of the rest depends on that. True enough about the safeties but Spags' familiarity with the Philly system & Mikell's connection may help offset,imo.

On offense, I'm sure the Sam/Amendola thing is still important but MCD's offense has already deepened the offense's range even in the vanilla pre-season, with Kendricks, MSW, Gibson and DX all getting their moments this pre-season.Not sayin' the Rams are going to come out like The Chargers but shutting down Mighty Mouse isn't all that needs to be done, anymore.

I think you also can't fail to note the possible impact of the addition of Cadillac and , to a lesser extent, Norwood on the Rams own run & screen game. Throw in Dahl at guard, a healthy Jackson, and Philly fans had better hope your wrong about their LBs ( I think you are right) & that DL lives up to your questionable,imo, billing as the better of the two when you consider OL vs DL, rather than the meaningless DL vs DL. I like the way you spend the majority of your reports on the match-ups. I'd cut the "Edge" thing altogether & go into more depth on the nitty-gritty of the match-ups. Might also help your delivery to have more time which,imo, is still a little rushed. Just about the only presentational criticism I could make, actually, as your pieces get more & more polished. Thanks & nice job.
    LOVING this feedback!! This is greatly needed! I appreciate that!

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

The EJD crew will be cleaning Eagle guts up from the field for days...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, and nobody expects the 2011 Rams!

sosa39rams is online now Registered User

I usually agree with you Emory, but I disliked this video. How is Robert Quinn going to be a factor? He hasn't played real football in almost 2 years. He wont even be starting. Come to think about it, he probably wont even be on the field for 25% of the game. Also how does the Eagles defensive line have an edge over the Rams? Darryl Tapp doesn't even start. Fred Robbins only allowed 1 YPC when runs went his way last season and had the 2nd most sacks for a DT only behind Suh (Robbins>Jenkins, Patterson) not to mention Bannan. Then we have Long (most quarterback pressures in the NFL) give the edge to Trent Cole, and James Hall/Robert Quinn. Who do they have? Juqua Parker? Brandon Graham (Coming off knee surgery)? Darryl Tapp?

Also, how is losing Atogwe a big loss? He didn't fit this system and we only limited his abilities. You know the Rams got Quintin Mikell right? Mikell will have more of an impact on this team than Atogwe ever did. Attack our safeties? I agree, one spot isn't too strong with Dahl, Stewart, and even Butler. Though Stewart has been showing some strong play and promise. I totally disagree here. Mikell is one of the best players on our defense.

Anyways, thats about it. I still will watch your vids and support you but c'mon, you gotta pin point some things.
    Last edited by sosa39rams; -09-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.
    RKDfan likes this.