Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EmDiggy
  • 1 Post By viper

Thread: Football Gameplan's Rams v Giants Video Preview

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's Rams v Giants Video Preview

Good Evening ClanRam!! Good Luck this week guys!

Em
    ZiaRam likes this.

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's Rams v Giants Video Preview

Good analysis. I always look forward to these videos!

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Wow Emory you have come a long way in your presentation and break downs! Good animations at the beginning to.Great break down broski!

Thanks Gang! I really appreciate that! These videos will only get better over time as I continue to perfect what I'm doing more efficiently.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Your best by far in terms of presentation & clarity. You slowed down & had a coherent plan that helped get the info across. Nice job.

Not even sure what to make of this game since so many guys are down/dubious on both sides. I thought Ross had a particularly rough day vs WASH & I think The Rams will work him pretty hard. The Giants D didn't mesh very well on runs outside left tackle , either,imo, so I hope Cadillac & Jerious find some room there,too.

The Rams had their chances at Vick but he was just too fresh-legged & elusive for them to control over 4 quarters. A similar effort will likely be tougher on Eli but I worry about the thunder & lightning combo of Jacobs & Bradshaw if The Rams get too aggressive. But also excited to see Quinn make his debut in all likelihood.

Goldberg at tackle if Smith can't go is scary & whether it's Sam or AJ, the TEs and backs are going to be key support,imo, for the QB in both chipping blitzers & helping to provide outlets.McDaniels schemed a surprising number of chances in the pass game last week & I'm hopeful to see some more of that.If they can hold onto the danged ball, that is .

Props for even knowing who Flipper was, never mind that thrilling game. Impressive...even if it's only clean living &/or good make-up skills that make you look too young to know such ancient Ram history.

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    Your best by far in terms of presentation & clarity. You slowed down & had a coherent plan that helped get the info across. Nice job.

Not even sure what to make of this game since so many guys are down/dubious on both sides. I thought Ross had a particularly rough day vs WASH & I think The Rams will work him pretty hard. The Giants D didn't mesh very well on runs outside left tackle , either,imo, so I hope Cadillac & Jerious find some room there,too.

The Rams had their chances at Vick but he was just too fresh-legged & elusive for them to control over 4 quarters. A similar effort will likely be tougher on Eli but I worry about the thunder & lightning combo of Jacobs & Bradshaw if The Rams get too aggressive. But also excited to see Quinn make his debut in all likelihood.

Goldberg at tackle if Smith can't go is scary & whether it's Sam or AJ, the TEs and backs are going to be key support,imo, for the QB in both chipping blitzers & helping to provide outlets.McDaniels schemed a surprising number of chances in the pass game last week & I'm hopeful to see some more of that.If they can hold onto the danged ball, that is .

Props for even knowing who Flipper was, never mind that thrilling game. Impressive...even if it's only clean living &/or good make-up skills that make you look too young to know such ancient Ram history.
    Thanks Chief!! I appreciate that! I'm a born and raised Saints fan, so those old NFC West battles used to be insane! Plus, I was a HUGE Everett, Ellard & Anderson fan!

Living up here in NYC I get a lot more Giants coverage and commentary.. I think you guys have enough on the roster right now to beat them. I've never was sold on their Secondary..even without the injuries

viper is offline Registered User

Very well done, Em! Spot on I'd say. Great delivery! Keep'em coming!
    EmDiggy likes this.