Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    PARamfan's Avatar
    PARamfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    10

    Football Night in America

    Just tuned in they are having a good chuckle at the state of our Rams.They showed Linehans postgame interview and he looked like he was ready to have a nervous breakdown.More laughing by the hosts.They made a comment that he will be fired before Lane Kiffen.
    I don't think they know our front office too well.


  2. #2
    btimsah Guest

    Re: Football Night in America

    Quote Originally Posted by PARamfan View Post
    Just tuned in they are having a good chuckle at the state of our Rams.They showed Linehans postgame interview and he looked like he was ready to have a nervous breakdown.More laughing by the hosts.They made a comment that he will be fired before Lane Kiffen.
    I don't think they know our front office too well.
    What a lame coach. Can I see this press conference anywhere?

  3. #3
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Football Night in America

    Quote Originally Posted by PARamfan View Post
    Just tuned in they are having a good chuckle at the state of our Rams.They showed Linehans postgame interview and he looked like he was ready to have a nervous breakdown.More laughing by the hosts.They made a comment that he will be fired before Lane Kiffen.
    I don't think they know our front office too well.
    I really can't get mad at stuff like that,it's an embarrassing time in Rams Nation right now and the trouble starts with Linehan and I also agree he will be the first to be fired hopefully before I get done typing this.

  4. #4
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Football Night in America

    Martz: "Hello Kurt, congrats on the big win vs. the fins"

    Kurt: "thanks coach, not too shabby yourself"

    Martz: "Isaac wants to talk to you"

    Isaac: "Aren't you glad we are not in St. Louie any more?"

    Kurt: "Praise the lord'
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  5. #5
    moloch41's Avatar
    moloch41 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Football Night in America

    I can't watch it- Keith Olbermann and Bob Costa make me want to go postal.

  6. #6
    PARamfan's Avatar
    PARamfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Football Night in America

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    I really can't get mad at stuff like that,it's an embarrassing time in Rams Nation right now and the trouble starts with Linehan and I also agree he will be the first to be fired hopefully before I get done typing this.
    Not mad at them.Just pointing out the pulse of the media and what they think of our team.

  7. #7
    PARamfan's Avatar
    PARamfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Football Night in America

    Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    I can't watch it- Keith Olbermann and Bob Costa make me want to go postal.
    Olbermann called our defense "Pop Warner"

  8. #8
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Football Night in America

    The press conference of Linehan is on NFL.com and you can't help but feel awful for the guy. I know he's a bad head coach but the team is unmercifully making him look like possibly the worst coach of all time. Perhaps the guy deserves it but seeing him on the podium, he looked like he was going to cry and I just felt sorry for the guy.


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  9. #9
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Football Night in America

    Quote Originally Posted by PARamfan View Post
    Not mad at them.Just pointing out the pulse of the media and what they think of our team.
    I think we are going to hear alot of that this week.

  10. #10
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Football Night in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    The press conference of Linehan is on NFL.com and you can't help but feel awful for the guy. I know he's a bad head coach but the team is unmercifully making him look like possibly the worst coach of all time. Perhaps the guy deserves it but seeing him on the podium, he looked like he was going to cry and I just felt sorry for the guy.
    I do too. I feel terrible for the guy. Even though our losing streak starts with him, he can't keep his team with him. They have given up on him, and I don't blame him.

    But he seems so lonesome in that interview. Rather sad if you asked me. I'll let you guys know that I was a very sad walking out of the club wearing my Rams gear. Sad sad day in rams nation.

Similar Threads

  1. From The Top
    By OldRamsfan in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -06-02-2006, 03:24 AM
  2. The Way It Was "THE NFL" the way it is today
    By OldRamsfan in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -04-25-2006, 12:07 PM
  3. Rams Give Area Kids Reason to Dream
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -06-14-2005, 08:38 PM
  4. Monday Night Football switching to ESPN?
    By Nick in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -04-07-2005, 05:13 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -03-19-2005, 06:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •