dgr828 is offline Registered User

Forget rebuilding, what the Rams need is a 'Rightious Kill'

If you've seen the movie 'RIGHTIOUS KILL' starring Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino, they play veteran cops who have their own way of "cleaning up the scum."
    The tagline of the film is 'Most people respect the badge. Everybody respects the gun.'
    In the film, all the scum who fail to respect and get away with the crime, basically gets the gun! ( 14 in all get gunned down with the gun with a nice riddled poem left at every murderous scene. All leads points to a cop making the 'Rightious Kills'. But who? DeNiro or Pacino, I won't give that away!)

Point is a Rightious Kill needs to be executed within the Rams organization needing their own 'cleaning of the scum!'
    Players not showing respect or pride in themselves, coaches or fans, would perform differently if held under the gun. ( I have 14 in mind!)
    Just like the film, the bad guys (PLAYERS) have lost respect for the law (COACHES), thus the gun performs the kill... Rightiously!
    BASICALLY, THE RAMS NEED A SCUM CLEANING!
    "KILL THE COACH!!!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam Guest

Re: Forget rebuilding, what the Rams need is a 'Rightious Kill'

I have to say that I agree with you. There are players that do not fear for losing their starting positions, as well. There are some that cannot examine themselves to see they are playing crappy because they think they are great.

Remember, though, there are some players still giving their all. Not everyone is a slacker. Chris Long fought double teams all day. The special teams for punting and kicking have done better than in a number of years.

onslaught11 Guest

Ed Debartolo should buy the team. Don't quote me on this but I believe he has connection with those type of people.

He should spread the word that he would put out "hits" on any player who is not playing up to their potential; loafing on the job or basically not caring.
    After a few games the roster would probably be down to about 30 players.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: Forget rebuilding, what the Rams need is a 'Rightious Kill'

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I have to say that I agree with you. There are players that do not fear for losing their starting positions, as well. There are some that cannot examine themselves to see they are playing crappy because they think they are great.

Remember, though, there are some players still giving their all. Not everyone is a slacker. Chris Long fought double teams all day. The special teams for punting and kicking have done better than in a number of years.
    I may have gone to the extreme, but basically changes need to be made within the franchaiise as a whole and soon!

P.S. AlphaRam, congratulations on going over 2,000 post. Keep it going!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

if only Mark Chapman thought he was Jay Zygmunt....
    Last edited by Ramblin` Ram; -09-15-2008 at 09:55 AM.