general counsel Guest

Free Agency question

In light of the draft results, what do you think we will still look at in free agency? Some of this depends on archulettas health, but i would think that we would still be in the market for a veteran safety, ie maybe even antuan edwards if the price is right.

general counsel

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: Free Agency question

I think we will look for a vet d-end.

With all the defensive ends in this draft I would assume someone will have to depart with some age and money at that position.

Other than that I think the Rams will be content to sit on there new talent.

general counsel Guest

Re: Free Agency question

Good point jason, i hear jack youngblood may be available and is still in shape.
    I would certainly take him over sean moran at this point. Any chance that nutten can move to defensive end?

I assume your comment on searching for a defensive end discounts the possibility of turley moving to that position and staying on the team. I think he has about as much chance of playing for the rams this year as the USA entering another ice age before the season starts.

At defensive end, if i am counting correctly, we have Little and Hargrove, backed up by: Tyoka, Jay Williams, and possibly damione lewis.

Maybe another defensive tackle like a zgnonia type if one was around cheap.

general counsel