Barry Waller is offline Registered User
    Alton, Il. USA
    Free Agent Prognostication

Here is my prophesy on where guys end up.

Jake Long - Detroit -
    Why - lots of teams neeed LT, but none have the explosive weapons that the Lions do, or the money invested in it. They will pay the price to bring a home town boy back home.

Eric Winston - Miami
    Why? He went to school there, and they have to get at least a name to replace Long. WHy not a guy pretty well knoen and revered as a Hurricane.

Sebastien Vollmer - Houston
    Why? Again, a team that already has almost everything in place on offense, with a big need at RT. Oh, and Vollmer came from Germany to Houston to start his college career.

Sam Baker - St Louis
    Why? Coached by Paul Boudreau in Atlanta, and if he has injury questions, why did he play 16 games in 2012? Versatility a plus, and his price, though steep, will be worth it to the Rams.

Mike Wallace - Seattle
    Why, because they have all the money in the world, and are only a stud receiver away from a Super Bowl shot. Seattle loves the big splash, and other teams that have, like the Jets, don't have the dough this year.

Greg Jennings - Miami
    Why? The have good weather, could be called the UN Green Bay, and have the money, and the need, and have a young QB that needs reliable target.

Steven Jackson- Denver
    They all point to Atlanta, but if he really wants to carry the load, I think John ELway will make it happen. He's a perfect fit, can protect Manning, and won't be cost prohibitive now or long term.
    Jackson will pick a cool place to live on his final deal, along with a SB favorite. Also closer to his Vegas home.

Louis Delmas - St louis
    Why -With Mikell cut, it's a cinch the Rams sign a free safety, and this one is very gifted, and played for the Rams new DC.
    Dashon Golston - Arizona
    Why? Huge need, with Wilson cut, and they weaken a division foe by overpaying.

Reggie Bush - Detroit
    Why? Just a perfect match, as they outbid the Cardinals.

Martellus Bennett - Chicago
    Why? Huge need.

Jared Cook - St Louis
    Why - Played for Fisher, and exactly fits need. Second biggest target for Rams after OT, maybe even first. Backup plan would be Dustin Keller, who played for OC Shotty.

Darrell Revis - San Francisco
    Why? They lose Golston, and have the money and the extra draft picks to do a deal, and they are NFC, where the Jets prefer him to go.

Andy Levitre - San Diego
    Why? He's a California kid, and they need OL BADLY. They'll go after a tackle in round one (Lane Johnson?)

Paul Kruger - Washington
    Why? Daniel Snider is not gonna let an off-season go by without a splash. Kruger is a great fit to add double digit sacks.

Clif Avril - Dallas
    Why? Dallas sure to add defensive help.

Ahmad Bradshow - Arizona
    Why? Huge need, and RBs love the real grass.
    Barry Waller

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    I don't see Wallace ending up in Seattle.

Vinnie25 is offline Registered User
    Seattle, WA
    Re: Free Agent Prognostication

An off-season of Baker, Delmas, and Cook would make me one happy Rams fan... then all we'd need is a WR, OLB, and another Safety in the draft.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

With Mikell cut, it's a cinch the Rams sign a free safety
    It seems to me with Dahl NOT cut (actually he's a free agent, but you know what I mean), it's a cinch the Rams sign a free safety. With Mikell cut, now there's a need for an in-the-box safety.

Baker, Delmas, Cook? Sounds good to me.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I like the Jared Cook prediction....

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User
    new jersey

Can't see the Rams signing all three of those free agents. Wishful thinking.

RosieJones is offline Registered User
    St. Louis

I'd prefer Glover Quin to Louis Delmas myself, but we'll just have to see what happens. I'm mostly just curious/excited to see who the Rams end up signing.

berg8309 is offline Registered User
    New Orleans

The Lions just drafted Riley Reiff who I believe they would like to use at left tackle. Not sure they spend big bucks on Jake Long.