Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,963
    Rep Power
    20

    Furrey ........... no more

    I thought this guy was cool, he did what he had to do to get on the field. I is an athlete. I was kind of glad when he was having a good game on sunday ...........................................


    Then he went and spiked the ball with some force into the Ram logo.


    take a hike furrey boy.



  2. #2
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,667
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    Furrey was just exposing a weakness in our secoondary. We will take care of that next week. Travis better get his act straight. Tye Hill going to take the spot.
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,963
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    you miss my point ......................


  4. #4
    ramstiles's Avatar
    ramstiles is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    surrey, england,
    Age
    60
    Posts
    756
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    yeah I agree dez he owes the rams there is no harm playing hard and trying to win for his new team but he should show some respect

  5. #5
    RamFan_Til_I_Die's Avatar
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    Yeah furrey had a good game, but he was acting like an idiot. Mad Mike and the other ex-Rams were reallypumped up to beat the Rams today. Bly and Hakim showed respect, while Furrey was a pompous ass.

  6. #6
    maineram's Avatar
    maineram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Brunswick, Maine
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,112
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    Ya, he made a point to look for the logo on the back wall of the endzone after both TD's. At least he didn't run out to midfield and stomp on the logo there. That would have been real interesting with some of the characters we have on defense !!!!

    How about Martz on the sideline all giddy like a kid after each pass reception.

    Bye, Bye lions .... NFC doormats

    Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

  7. #7
    chiguy's Avatar
    chiguy is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Yeah furrey had a good game, but he was acting like an idiot. Mad Mike and the other ex-Rams were reallypumped up to beat the Rams today. Bly and Hakim showed respect, while Furrey was a pompous ass.
    Martz smiled more today after scores than he ever did as HC of the Rams. It made me especially mad because the only reason his team was able to move the ball against us is because of holes in the defense that he was largely responsible for. Jerk.

  8. #8
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    I can't be mad at Furrey. He had a great game and he was a big playmaker for us last year playing in a new postion. We won a lot of games last year because of his timely interceptions. He must be excited to get back to playing receiver and to make a few big catches in this game.

    I am just bummed because I dropped him off one of my fantasy teams this week. Dumb move by the Super Stars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    SPEAKING OF MARTZ!

    Where was all that player interaction and fire when he was here in St. Louis? About the only time I saw that much emotion from the guy was when we had that come back win against Seattle.

  10. #10
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,319
    Rep Power
    142

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    Maybe it's just me and Utter on this one, but I'm not sure I can blame Furrey for getting a little riled up. If I'm in his position, my loyalty would be to the man who not only gave me my first real shot at the NFL, but also kept me around to play another position after my spot was taken, and THEN picked me off the scrap heap after the original team kicked both he and I to the curb.

    I'm sorry, I just can't blame Furrey for showing up against the team that cut him and his benefactor.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  11. #11
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    49
    Posts
    8,641
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    How about Martz on the sideline all giddy like a kid after each pass reception.
    Martz was a bit much, with each score. He acted like they just won the game every time they scored.

  12. #12
    Shadesofgrey's Avatar
    Shadesofgrey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Age
    40
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    I pretty much think the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Maybe it's just me and Utter on this one, but I'm not sure I can blame Furrey for getting a little riled up. If I'm in his position, my loyalty would be to the man who not only gave me my first real shot at the NFL, but also kept me around to play another position after my spot was taken, and THEN picked me off the scrap heap after the original team kicked both he and I to the curb.

    I'm sorry, I just can't blame Furrey for showing up against the team that cut him and his benefactor.

  13. #13
    MoonJoe's Avatar
    MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Norco, CA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,411
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    You know I didn't even catch Furrey doing that. I'll have to review the tape when my blood pressure goes down...I was getting sick of Williams and his "first down" dance though...I thought our guys played with much more class....

    Joe

  14. #14
    RAMMAN68's Avatar
    RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,714
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    How about Martz on the sideline all giddy like a kid after each pass reception.
    I was really PO'ed when Martz was smirking after the **** roughing the passer call on Little.

    I'm glad the team wiped the smile off his face.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS


    "HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,963
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Furrey ........... no more

    Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I can't be mad at Furrey. He had a great game and he was a big playmaker for us last year playing in a new postion. We won a lot of games last year because of his timely interceptions. He must be excited to get back to playing receiver and to make a few big catches in this game.

    I am just bummed because I dropped him off one of my fantasy teams this week. Dumb move by the Super Stars.
    not getting my point.
    I said the guy was a feel good story right at the start. and I felt good for him.


    BUT NO ONE SPIKES THE RAMS AND KEEPS ON MY SIDE

    NO ONE



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •