Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Furrey ........... no more

I thought this guy was cool, he did what he had to do to get on the field. I is an athlete. I was kind of glad when he was having a good game on sunday ...........................................

Then he went and spiked the ball with some force into the Ram logo.

take a hike furrey boy.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Furrey ........... no more

Furrey was just exposing a weakness in our secoondary. We will take care of that next week. Travis better get his act straight. Tye Hill going to take the spot.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

you miss my point ......................

ramstiles is offline Registered User

yeah I agree dez he owes the rams there is no harm playing hard and trying to win for his new team but he should show some respect

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Yeah furrey had a good game, but he was acting like an idiot. Mad Mike and the other ex-Rams were reallypumped up to beat the Rams today. Bly and Hakim showed respect, while Furrey was a pompous ass.

maineram is offline Registered User

Ya, he made a point to look for the logo on the back wall of the endzone after both TD's. At least he didn't run out to midfield and stomp on the logo there. That would have been real interesting with some of the characters we have on defense !!!!

How about Martz on the sideline all giddy like a kid after each pass reception.

Bye, Bye lions .... NFC doormats

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

chiguy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Yeah furrey had a good game, but he was acting like an idiot. Mad Mike and the other ex-Rams were reallypumped up to beat the Rams today. Bly and Hakim showed respect, while Furrey was a pompous ass.
    Martz smiled more today after scores than he ever did as HC of the Rams. It made me especially mad because the only reason his team was able to move the ball against us is because of holes in the defense that he was largely responsible for. Jerk.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I can't be mad at Furrey. He had a great game and he was a big playmaker for us last year playing in a new postion. We won a lot of games last year because of his timely interceptions. He must be excited to get back to playing receiver and to make a few big catches in this game.

I am just bummed because I dropped him off one of my fantasy teams this week. Dumb move by the Super Stars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamWraith is offline Registered User

SPEAKING OF MARTZ!

Where was all that player interaction and fire when he was here in St. Louis? About the only time I saw that much emotion from the guy was when we had that come back win against Seattle.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Maybe it's just me and Utter on this one, but I'm not sure I can blame Furrey for getting a little riled up. If I'm in his position, my loyalty would be to the man who not only gave me my first real shot at the NFL, but also kept me around to play another position after my spot was taken, and THEN picked me off the scrap heap after the original team kicked both he and I to the curb.

I'm sorry, I just can't blame Furrey for showing up against the team that cut him and his benefactor.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Rambos is offline Registered User

Martz was a bit much, with each score. He acted like they just won the game every time they scored.

Shadesofgrey is offline Registered User

I pretty much think the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Maybe it's just me and Utter on this one, but I'm not sure I can blame Furrey for getting a little riled up. If I'm in his position, my loyalty would be to the man who not only gave me my first real shot at the NFL, but also kept me around to play another position after my spot was taken, and THEN picked me off the scrap heap after the original team kicked both he and I to the curb.

I'm sorry, I just can't blame Furrey for showing up against the team that cut him and his benefactor.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

You know I didn't even catch Furrey doing that. I'll have to review the tape when my blood pressure goes down...I was getting sick of Williams and his "first down" dance though...I thought our guys played with much more class....

Joe

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

I was really PO'ed when Martz was smirking after the **** roughing the passer call on Little.

I'm glad the team wiped the smile off his face.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I can't be mad at Furrey. He had a great game and he was a big playmaker for us last year playing in a new postion. We won a lot of games last year because of his timely interceptions. He must be excited to get back to playing receiver and to make a few big catches in this game.

I am just bummed because I dropped him off one of my fantasy teams this week. Dumb move by the Super Stars.
    not getting my point.
    I said the guy was a feel good story right at the start. and I felt good for him.

BUT NO ONE SPIKES THE RAMS AND KEEPS ON MY SIDE

NO ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast