Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Fuuummmbllle!!!!!0

Blame the D! the O, and the coaches, but nobody says a word about the back 2 back SJ fumbles that had us in panther territory and the other one that gave the Panthers scoring position. So much for the high powered offense, no kahunas on the playcalling. Those 2 things in this game were huge. Where's the killer instinct? SJ looked like he was following through with all the hype until he left the ball on the ground. I'm shocked!! but this won't happen again. We'll win our next 3 convincingly. The Panther D is healthy again and they gave us fits.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Re: Fuuummmbllle!!!!!0

I agree that those fumbles killed us. But I think I can blame those on the coaches just as much or possibly more then on SJ. Holding him out of pre-season?? STUPID. Thats the whole point of pre-season, to work the rust off, not to sit there and grow mold on top of the rust.... Linehan.... pfft whatta joke he makes our team.

We have potential to have the craziest offense ever and what does he do, nothing but short 5yrd passes coninuously.

SLOP

Dr5150 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Blame the D! the O, and the coaches, but nobody says a word about the back 2 back SJ fumbles that had us in panther territory and the other one that gave the Panthers scoring position. So much for the high powered offense, no kahunas on the playcalling. Those 2 things in this game were huge. Where's the killer instinct? SJ looked like he was following through with all the hype until he left the ball on the ground. I'm shocked!! but this won't happen again. We'll win our next 3 convincingly. The Panther D is healthy again and they gave us fits.

Offense, Defense, Special Teams, Coach's? Anyone want to play next week? Please if you show up, PLAY the game and show them why we are Ram fans.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Special Teams
    ST played great I would take that every game.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Jackson was HORRIBLE!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Blame the D! the O, and the coaches, but nobody says a word about the back 2 back SJ fumbles that had us in panther territory and the other one that gave the Panthers scoring position.
    Actually, many people have been talking about those turnovers.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    I agree that those fumbles killed us. But I think I can blame those on the coaches just as much or possibly more then on SJ. Holding him out of pre-season?? STUPID. Thats the whole point of pre-season, to work the rust off, not to sit there and grow mold on top of the rust.... Linehan.... pfft whatta joke he makes our team.

We have potential to have the craziest offense ever and what does he do, nothing but short 5yrd passes coninuously.

SLOP
    If Jackson got hurt in the preseason you would be complaing about the coaches saying they should have not played him. So there is no way to win with people who just want to complain. Everybody fumbles, it happens, blaming it on the preseason is ridiculous.

You also complained a couple of weeks ago about signing offense (Pittman) and no defense but you couldn't name anyone we should have signed. It was just complaining with no names.

If you are in slop, didn't you listen to your leader? He said no slop talk until we are eliminated. Slop is so funny. :x

It's one game relax a bit.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post

SLOP
    No doubt about it -- a loss is a bitter pill to swallow -- particularly opening day at home. With the loss of both our starting and backup LTs, we have our work cut out for us. Great coaches figure ways to deal with adversity as do great players ... We are going to find out what our coaches and players are made of in the coming weeks ...
    One statistic that would be fun to know is how many fumbles we have committed in games we have won. It seems that the memories of stupid mistakes are gently washed away in the warm afterglow of victory. A solid win for us next Sunday is not out of the question .... we got knocked down yesterday in round 1, but there are 15 more to go. After tonight there will be 15 other teams in the league with an 0 and 1 record. I'll bet a few of those fans are bitter as well ... Let's face it -- losing STINKS !!!

bruce4life is offline Registered User

there was no changes at half at all... LINEHAN simply was outcoached... he looked like a rookie coach out there

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

The fumbles were huge, but what turned this game in the Panthers favor was the fact that they only gave up one yard and a field goal after an 80 yard kickoff return.

blood85 is offline Registered User

That loss felt "way below average", but we have to move on, this is Whiner week and after that crazy win they had on MNF, we need to be ready and let them know that we are not about to lay down for anyone, especially them.

rammiser is offline Registered User

The conservitave offensive play calling is sickening. Bulger,Jackson,Bruce,McMichael,Leonard, and we run dink and dunk against a team with a shaky secondary. Their safties were frightened to see Holt and Bruce go deep but did we try that, no we played underneath way underneath like scrimmage line underneath. The most terrible call was a 3rd and 4 at the 50 we ran a hurry up and what do we call a quick hitter to Bruce with the cb in tight coverage nice call! Sure the Jackson fumbles killed us but so did the Martyball approach. I would rather see Bulger throw 3 td's and 2int's and 300yds than 1 td no pics and what 160 yds passing on 42 attempts. Let's quit treating this offense like Dilfer or Boller is our qb, its Bulger one of the most accurate passers in the NFL and we cant go down the field? I've been a Rams fan a long time and been through a lot of coaches and qb's and even when we had crappy qb's i.e. Tony Banks we still played agressive. This approach is weak and if Linehan gave up the playcalling lastyear because of the dreadful performance vs Carolina what should Olson do? We could have and should have beaten Carolina even with Jackson's fumbles because we blew great field position several times with non creative, and predictable playcalling. Yes Carolina has a good defense but come on quick hitches and 3yds routes with this offense, what are they doing? The Raiders put on a better offensive show than we did. Mcklown at least threw the ball downfield all we did was throw bs conservitave crap at Carolina. Their defense was probably thanking our coaching staff for going easy on them. I can see it now, "thanks for not attacking our safties even though we werent getting much pressure onyou those 2yds passes are mucheasier to defend. WAKE UP COACHING STAFF WE HAVE WEAPONS THAT CAN BE USED EFFECTIVELY! A lot of things went bad in that game, and I can put up witha lot of those things, but conservative offense NO WAY! 80 yard kick return and we get 1 yd? Cleveland could have got more than 1 yd. I love my Rams and I am passionate about them when they lose I feel it like a lot of you do. But to lose like that, like we arent even trying is horrible. I understand turnovers hurt but to be so protective that is costs you the game is wrong. We arent the Ravens we have good offensive players that have performed at a very high level. Lets quit bringing them down with the dink and dunk no longball approach. This is my anthem coaches so WAKE UP!
    Just Fix It

mickey49 is offline Registered User

Hafa Adai, Guam rammer!

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mickey49 View Post
    Hafa Adai, Guam rammer!
    Hafa Adai Chelu M49? SJ will not repeat this performance again. And if bulger doesnt pass for 300yds next week then the coaches will definately be questioned. I mean, why bring in a TE that has sticky hands and a reciever who's got a 6' 5" frame and all your gonna do is dump off for short yardage? This is the NFL!!! in order to to get anywhere in this league you gotta be willing to lay it all on the line.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

The 2 fumbles by Jackson in one game was almost his total last year. I think maybe he is worried about Leonard taking his spot, so he can't consentrate. ( HA HA). But as for the offense, I gather if you can't establish a run in the 2 receiver set you are pretty much screwed when you try to pass. Linehan has an offense of weapons and he better figure a way to use them effectively.Or this could be a long year!!!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!