Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaRam

Thread: Game 6 Opponent Analysis: the Cowgirls

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Game 6 Opponent Analysis: the Cowgirls

Answer: Mark Cuban

Question: What's the only thing stopping Jerry Jones from being the most annoying professional sports franchise owner in Dallas?

Okay, on with this week's analysis!!!!!!

O-line vs. Ware: I could say Cowboys pass rush, but I think we all know I'm talking about Demarcus Ware. I believe he's listed as questionable, but Ware was full go on Friday, so he'll be there. Bradford, IF he plays, will be stationary. So it's gut check day for Saffold and Smith. If those two have any testicular fortitude at all, they will find a way to keep Ware out of Bradford's grill. I don't like their chances to tell you the truth.

the D vs. Tashard Choice & DeMarco Murray: Jones is hurt, so Choice and Murray will be handling the running game. Neither has really blown anybody up yet, but we don't exactly stop runners either.

Pass Rush vs. 'boys O-line: Not as bad as ours, but their line is a mess. Not as bad as ours, but their QB is banged up. As a fan, the Chris Long / Tyron Smith matchup will be fun to watch. But with LG Bill Nagy out, a bad line will be a little bit worse off. Hopefully, the Rams can take advantage.

DBs vs. 'boys Passing game: A passing offense averaging 325 yards per game led by an All-Pro TE...........(sigh).....gosh dangit! And those numbers were put up against NFL corners; what do you think they'll do against ours?

I hate to bum everyone out, but I think this is where the Cowboys break their 11-game streak of games decided by 4 points or less. We just don't match up well at all with these schmuks.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: Game 6 Opponent Analysis: the Cowgirls

While I don't think we'll win, if Bradford and Clayton pick up where they left off and Lloyd does what he did last year, we just might be able to hang with them. If we do that, then I think we have a chance given Romo's ability to play down to, and below, the level of competition.
    I believe!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Clayton won't be playing. Bradford might not either, which would really hurt.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Since Bradford hasn't practiced I can't imagine he's playing. I don't see how playing an injured Bradford gives the Rams any kind of edge or makes any sense to the future of the team anyway.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

If Sam does play, Ill be very impressed.! It seems the injury is quite severe, so I cannot see it being the smart thing to do.? Im betting he will not play or suit up.? It looks like were going to have to wait to see him and Lloyd play together. This is the wrong game to put a one -legged QB out there, the Dallas D will be tougher than Green Bay's, so Feeley can take the beating instead. I think this will be a difficult game for our team.?

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Perhaps Jackson will get more carries. Remember the last time the two teams met? Jackson ran over them for 164 yards and 3 TDs in 3 quarters of play. I believe the Rams can beat the Cowgirls, but we cannot make the stupid mistakes that we have over the season, thus far.

Please join me to stamp out the Dallas Cowboys in our lifetime. Can I count on you?
    macrammer likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

snackdaddy is offline Registered User

Eh, the way I see it, we're not gonna win for a couple weeks anyway. So why not sit Bradford the next two games and let his body heal from the constant pounding he's had the first 5 games. I think our first win comes in Arizona. But if you want to have a chance at this game, dumb down the offense, pound SJ and throw shorter, quicker passes. Might negate the rush, move the sticks and keep their offense on the sideline more. 5-7 step drops and whoever is starting QB will have a bull's eye painted on them.

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

This is our San Diego game of last year this year. I've felt that we'll win a game most people expect us to lose and I think the streak ends here. Since Sam is out our Defense and S-Jax will be primed to play harder than they have all season, secondly JMcD is going to find ways to get the ball to Brandon, who knows his schemes and can RAC. Dallas is not that good and despite having a good game against New England, they fell flat and may be thinking here's an easy one against a winless team. I also think we're not that bad either and the coaching staff will realize they better get this team heading the right way or they may be out of work after the season. I may be delusional but I'm a Ram fan all the way.

Go Rams!