Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: Game Ball / Jerametrius Butler

I'd give it to Marc Bulger, who boasted a 112.2 QB Rating by going 18/28 for 220 yards with two touchdowns
    He also had two INT dropped by the pac, Marc still looked very good.

DenisSerbia is offline Registered User

My Avatar tells enough!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Butler did a great job in covering up the ball, but Little busted his azz all game and produced the fumble that saved the game for us. Immediately after the game Little took three IV treatments. DOn't know if he had the flu or was just dehydrated, but either way he manned up and made the play when it mattered most.

Game ball could go to Jackson for his 118 yards (98 rush, 20 rec), Bulger for his fortunately turn over free game, or the D as a whole for bailing us out in the end yet again.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Immediately after the game Little took three IV treatments. DOn't know if he had the flu or was just dehydrated, but either way he manned up and made the play when it mattered most.
    KLOU said that part of the reason Bartell hit the sideline was dehydration problems as well, so it sounds like heat was a concern.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    KLOU said that part of the reason Bartell hit the sideline was dehydration problems as well, so it sounds like heat was a concern.
    I wonder how many others were feeling the effects as well, but just not as bad? Regardless someone needs to make sure these guys are hydrated before and during the game. Kinda hard to play fast paced NFL football when you are weakened by dehydration. It was only in the 70's so it's odd they overheated so easily. Maybe they partied too hard the night before. After all, this is Little we're taslking about.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Bulger or Wilkins deserve the game ball. Both have been "money" all season.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Oh hell, this is easy...

The game ball should go to my wife for sitting with me in an OC sports bar for three+ hours while I screamed and yelled at the tube.

...but seriously, I'd give it to Bulger for managing a pretty good game.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

stlramman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    No, the game ball, IMO, should not go to Butler -- granted that he made the game saving recovery, fortuitously, by sliding onto and securing the ball. That's a good feeling for JB and all of us too!

My game ball goes to our excellent QB and -- most lucky man -- Bulger. Sure, lucky almost-and-so-close-but-nevertheless-non-intercepted balls go the way of any QB, Roman Gabriel not excluded. But, my goodness! How the Packers did not come away with at least one INT today is just amazing.

Still, MB controlled well and threw some very precise passes, including TDs. As one of the commentators said, he, Bulger has ice in his veins.
    man i was there and everyone in the stadium thought al harris was taking that one back for a td. i dont know maybe he glanced up-field to see where he was gonna run and lost his concentration in the process, thank God for that!! still props for bulger he has really been in controll this year and his lack of turnovers are a main reason we are in first. GO RAMS!!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'd give it to Marc Bulger, who boasted a 112.2 QB Rating by going 18/28 for 220 yards with two touchdowns.

Butler made a great head's up play to seal it, but one play in limited time doesn't get a game ball from me.
    Butler had 1 tackle and 1 fumble recovery, hardly a stellar performance. Although the fumble recovery was at a critical time the GAME BALL still goes to Marc Bulger IMO.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Butler had 1 tackle and 1 fumble recovery, hardly a stellar performance. Although the fumble recovery was at a critical time the GAME BALL still goes to Marc Bulger IMO.

Absolutely correct. I couldn't have said it better. Butler was in the right place at the right time and made a good play, that hardly deserves a game ball. Bulger kept his cool and played good football. Jackson also played well like he has done all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    The backhanded compliments about Austin Davis are amusing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12