Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RamsDynasty is offline Registered User

Re: game day inactives

That is entirely possible, I don't understand Butler's alleged attitude toward special teams if LaDanian Tomlinson can play special teams, on the onside kick hands team, the best player at any position in the league then why would JB be too good for special teams. That being said Butler back in the day and we have no idea how good he is now, I'll give you, played at a much higher level than Fisher is playing at now. Which is why many are questioning why he isn't even active, even w/o contibuting on Special teams Butler could contribute more to the Rams in terms of winning or losing a game than a handful of players on the active roster who only see the field on special teams plays and never see the field on offense or defense. If however you value special teams that much then why isn't Reed who while not the second coming of Tony Horne appeared to most objective observers as a better return prospect than Fisher and infinately better than Kevin Curtis is that respect.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Someone please call the coach

Quote Originally Posted by tanus View Post
    Perhaps you could be one of the first to actually provide some evidence to your statement. That would be a wonderful start.
    Tanus are you saying that just saying "Fisher sucks" isn't enough? That's crazy talk. hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: game day inactives

Quote Originally Posted by RamsDynasty View Post
    That is entirely possible, I don't understand Butler's alleged attitude toward special teams if LaDanian Tomlinson can play special teams, on the onside kick hands team, the best player at any position in the league then why would JB be too good for special teams. That being said Butler back in the day and we have no idea how good he is now, I'll give you, played at a much higher level than Fisher is playing at now. Which is why many are questioning why he isn't even active, even w/o contibuting on Special teams Butler could contribute more to the Rams in terms of winning or losing a game than a handful of players on the active roster who only see the field on special teams plays and never see the field on offense or defense. If however you value special teams that much then why isn't Reed who while not the second coming of Tony Horne appeared to most objective observers as a better return prospect than Fisher and infinately better than Kevin Curtis is that respect.
    Linehan has said in the past that Reed lacked the explosiveness on kick returns, and since he doesn't play any other special teams position therefore he's inactive.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12