LA_Rams is offline Registered User

Talking At The Game in Detroit!

Hey Rammers!

Don't know about you all but I am going to the Lions game next Sunday (as its an easy drive from Canada). I think this is going to be our 3rd win of the season, as long as we bring pressure towards their QB. Should be fun!

How many of you guys will be there in attendance?

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: At The Game in Detroit!

It's going to be a tough game, Ndamukong Suh looks hungry to go after our beloved Samchise but as long as Smith and Saffold can keep him at bay, I'll avoid ******** the bricks. Bartell has shown he can cover Moss pretty well in the preseason, lets hope he can do the same to Calvin Johnson, and finally, our run D has to step it up or we'll make Jahvid Best look like Barry Sanders.

dex26 is offline Registered User

I don't really see anyone as good as C. Woodson on the Rams defense so i imagine the Rams will have a hard time with Johnson. (Johnson had 2 tds against Woodson)

I do see this as a very tough game, i think both sides (rams and lions) think they will get the win. It really sucks that the lions have alot of injuries. If the lions were healthy i think the lions would win this game. But because of that i think the rams are probably going to pull out this W.

Really hurts when your starting QB, MLB, and WR are all injured. Possible to get the WR and MLB back but i just don't see Stafford coming back for this game. Maybe after the BYE.

Yup, Suh and Best has looked great so far.

I hope it turns out to be a great game. Good luck. Sure hope there are no more injuries.

But as of right now, teams attack the lions back 7. They are very weak there. They did sort of step up vs the Packers though. Wade got benched in the 2nd half and insert Alphonso Smith. The lions picked off Rodgers 2 times.

It will be a interesting game.

Although, i do think the Eagles, Packers and Bears are all better than the Rams. The lions gave those teams all they could handle.

I think if Vick doesn't get hurt, Eagles win vs the Redskins.
    Last edited by dex26; -10-04-2010 at 11:28 PM.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I think that we're actually possibly grabbing the Lions at just the right time. Best was clearly suffering this weekend with his toe injury, and as those tend to linger, he still shouldn't be 100%. He'll still get his yards, as the Lions have to rely on him, but hopefully we'll keep him from breaking anything long. Next, Matt Stafford might be making his comeback this weekend, which should be good for our defense, as even though he's better than Shaun Hill, he'll be rusty after missing the last 3.5 games, will have lost some of his touch with his receivers.

What will be important for us defensively will be to watch the middle of the field, in my mind. We need to watch for checkdowns to Best, as well as their two headed TE monster of Scheffler and Pettigrew. Our linebackers need to be in top shape for this game.
    I believe!

thermobee is offline Registered User

Do you have an extra ticket and spot in the car, cause if you do Im so IN ? I went last year and it was a lot of fun, but I did get booed a lot cause of my Long jersey. I did get a couple of hand shakes including one really drunk old guy who said he was cheering for me because every team needed a win and they already got theirs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thermobee View Post
    Do you have an extra ticket and spot in the car, cause if you do Im so IN ? I went last year and it was a lot of fun, but I did get booed a lot cause of my Long jersey. I did get a couple of hand shakes including one really drunk old guy who said he was cheering for me because every team needed a win and they already got theirs LOL

Heck! Ram fan in Ontario.. that is a rare sight! We got to meet up for their games LOL

I think we win this game, by 4 points. Score will be under 20 pts.. 17:13 Rams.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Hey im from Onatrio aswell, Hamilton. Pretty close to T.O... I am pretty sure i'll be going to a game really soon!

rams_man13 is offline Registered User

I'm a Canadian Rams fan from London Ontario.

Lots of Rams fans up north!

Quote Originally Posted by rams_man13 View Post
    I'm a Canadian Rams fan from London Ontario.

Lots of Rams fans up north!

Sometimes I just feel too lonely as a Ram fan! Maybe this needs a new thread.. lol

thermobee is offline Registered User

I am down for meeting up. Lets do it next week. Should be a good game. Problem is who's got the game on their big screen and can host it. Im down for driving to London if I have to, I got the beer