Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: This game means nothing.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: This game means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I'm listening to ESPN St. Louis game wrap up and you would think the Rams got blown out, These clowns refuse to give the Ram players any credit, Fans call in and say stuff like Bradford will never take this team to the playoffs. I really don't get it. We just won a huge.

I'm not sure of it the St Louis fan base or what, But you would think the fans calling in would be happy, especially after the last five years. There seems to be a light at the end if the tunnel.

Another topic Peads a bust, really that's all we can talk about after that game geez,
    yes. Thank you, Rambos. Exactly what I'm talking about.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

An outstanding performance today by the Rams. I have to admit- I didn't see it coming. After a less than stellar performance against the winless Jags and figuring Matt Schaub was due for a good game in getting the fans off his back, the Rams go in there and blow them out of the building. Five sacks. Two defensive TDs. Bradford with 3 TD passes (13 TDs and 3 picks on the year, by the way). Quick catching a TD. Good game by Stacy. Many, many positives today.

The Texans are a better team than they've shown thus far this season, and the Rams deserve a lot of credit after today's win. Great job!!
    thoey, Varg6, macrammer and 2 others like this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PARamfan View Post
    This was the first win against a "supposed" quality opponent on the road this year, so I'm willing to give others their skepticism on our "BIG" win over JAX last week. This team took a BIG step today but Rright now as young as they are it's a week to week thing.
    hey PA,

I am with you. Enjoy the huge win and that is really all that needs to be said. I know you and your son enjoyed it!

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    An outstanding performance today by the Rams. I have to admit- I didn't see it coming. After a less than stellar performance against the winless Jags and figuring Matt Schaub was due for a good game in getting the fans off his back, the Rams go in there and blow them out of the building. Five sacks. Two defensive TDs. Bradford with 3 TD passes (13 TDs and 3 picks on the year, by the way). Quick catching a TD. Good game by Stacy. Many, many positives today.

The Texans are a better team than they've shown thus far this season, and the Rams deserve a lot of credit after today's win. Great job!!
    I did not see this coming BUT am so happy it is here. All Ram fans deserved this today!

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    hey PA,

I am with you. Enjoy the huge win and that is really all that needs to be said. I know you and your son enjoyed it!
    We did Mac and remember I told you last week as we were leaving the bash game that I said I was hoping for a split in these next two road games and thought this was the tougher of the two so I look forward to a victory next week! Hopefully Joe gets to see a road win!
    macrammer likes this.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

To each his own but I don't see any good reason to start a thread like this after this win.
    macrammer, PARamfan and renrawtruk like this.

bruce4life is offline Registered User
    The rams have not had a game like this in ages I see nothing wrong with the sarcasm... its much easier to read these threads than if all the statements Hubison wrote were true and rams laid an egg today...

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

The buddha inside me tells me that this game is indeed meaningless and I should find happiness within. Then the Ram fan within hits him in the face with a bottle and shouts, "Shut up fatty, it's a win! Woooo"
    PARamfan likes this.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

The Rams lost only one game they should have won--against the Falcons...but won the three games they should have--Cards/Jags/Texans. Today's win is sweat mostly because ALL the experts on the NFL.network, K. Warner & M. Faulk included, picked the Texans--the traitors! Our office has a "Football pool" and regardless how much $$$ is in the pot and no matter who they play, I pick the Rams; now I just have to wait and see who wins the Redskin/Cowgirl game to see if I'll be in the running--it ain't looking good though...damn cowgirls anyhow
    PARamfan likes this.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Horns View Post
    To each his own but I don't see any good reason to start a thread like this after this win.
    To elicit a response from you. Mission accomplished.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RealRam is online now Registered User

Originally Posted by Rambos
    I'm listening to ESPN St. Louis game wrap up and you would think the Rams got blown out. These clowns refuse to give the Ram players any credit.
    That's true.

There may be some Rams highlights from today's game that I haven't seen yet but I saw a couple of micro highlights of the win vs HOU and, who do they interview? Arian Foster and J. Watt! ...Ugh.

But hopefully the Rams continue to grow and play strong and WE SHALL EARN RECOGNITION!

PS: BTW, good / interesting thread too. Funny how a few don't get the gracious gist of it.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

its a win on the road and something to build on. I'll take it, savor it, and keep hoping that my favorite team in sports is ready to win again, and again, and again. RAAAMS BAAABY!!!

RuffRams is offline Registered User

Yep, no complaints here. If anything I am still worried about how we are giving up big runs and big cushions on passes. Clean up our overall D and we will just keep getting better. Good to see our ability to get some takeaways yesterday. McLeod ended the game with that Kickoff return full speed destruction

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

What happened? Did I miss something?

The RAMS won their 2nd game in a row?...I must be dreaming....!!!!! UGH!!!!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Someone used the wrong font!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast