RamsFan16 Guest

Game Will be ReAired at 12:30 CST on FSN Midwest

Just so you know the game will be Reaired today at 12:30 CST on FSN Midwest (Channel 647 to DirecTV viewers)

Just in case you wanted to know.

SFCRamFan Guest

Thumbs down Re: Game Will be ReAired at 12:30 CST on FSN Midwest

It is blacked out on Dish Network outside of the "St. Louis" viewing area. I am Pi$$ed Off and sent a nasty gram to FSN Midwest and Dish...

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Game Will be ReAired at 12:30 CST on FSN Midwest

Yea it blocked me out too. SOB thats such BS. I can watch any Cardinals game I want when on there but can't watch a ReAired Rams game! Thats BS.

Sorry guys for this.

fleadog99 Guest

Only for st. louis area only, it was blacked out when I went to it, here in the dallas area. What a bunch of crap. we can't even see preseason football. I can understand regular season but PRe-season this is redicolous. I guess I have to wait until tomorrow, wait they only air it at 11:00 am, some people work for a living, I guess I will have to tivo it, just to watch a crappy pre-season game, 3 days late.

ImJohnWayne is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Well I appreciate letting us know... I spent last night at a wedding reception and if my girlfriend would have caught me standing at the bar watching the game i would have gotten my head bitten off.

Glad i didnt completely miss the game

RinderPest Guest

I am pretty sure its going to be on the NFL network sometime Monday if you missed it. They kinda screwed you guys. The cards game plays three times before they show the rams game on NFL network.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by ImJohnWayne View Post
    Well I appreciate letting us know... I spent last night at a wedding reception and if my girlfriend would have caught me standing at the bar watching the game i would have gotten my head bitten off.

Glad i didnt completely miss the game
    Wedding reception ... you are standing at the bar ... Ram game showing ... but you're not supposed to watch the game?? I dunno .. kinda sounds like entrapment to me...:x

ImJohnWayne is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Wedding reception ... you are standing at the bar ... Ram game showing ... but you're not supposed to watch the game?? I dunno .. kinda sounds like entrapment to me...:x
    reception was in the main hall. The only time i walked by the bar was when i was headed to the restroom.

Women need attention... men need football.

Got to watch the replay today though...

Bulger looked rusty, but more than that he just looked disinterested. More concerened with getting the reps than making adjustments.

D-line looked sluggish... not weak, just slow off the line and passive.

Not the best game, but it put a smile on my face for a couple hours.