supachump is offline Registered User

Georgia Frontiere sells her LA home

This probably doesn't belong in the Ram Talk forum. I apologize ahead of time to the moderators. However, this possibly has some sort of impact on the team if you squint hard enough.

Georgia sold her Bel Air (Los Angeles/Beverly Hills) home for $30 million just recently. Since she is sick and in the hospital, could this be the writing on the wall?

Kinda odd they are starting to sell of assets before her death.. But what do I know, she probably has 5 homes.

BTW, on a related note. A friend of mine is pretty good friends with Georgia's son. He is always offered free flights/hotels and access to the owners box in St. Louis. But being a fan of another team, he always turns them down. I should of acted quicker to try and squirm my way into that. It may be too late by next year. It ain't looking so good for her.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Re: Georgia Frontiere sells her LA home

I haven't heard anything new about her. Doesn't sound too good. Hopefully she'll be OK.

HornIt is offline Registered User

Sounds to me like it's probably just all part of the plan to get the estate ready.

It's been reported that's exactly what Shaw has been doing so it doesn't seem like speculation at this point.

The next couple years are going to bring a lot of changes to the organization. We'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

general counsel is offline Registered User

Selling assets before death is very common in estate planning. The upkeep on that house has to be enormous, heirs dont want to deal with it, they would sell it anyway. It also depends on the tax implications of selling now vs later.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is online now Registered User

I think it's wonderful, and it's taken way too long. Georgia is finally out of California. Don't let the door hit your big butt on the way out.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

PHAT-MONEY Guest

Maybe she can live and sell the team at the same time. but i do wish her the best.. after all life is more important than the greatest game ever.

Truth is offline Registered User

Actually, Georgia sold the mansion in 2005 for $8.375 Million to a Privately owned Real estate investment company called Bellagio Road California LLC. That company is actually connected to New York City-based Blackstone Real Estate Advisors. That company just sold the mansion again in October or November. It was listed for $29.975 Million. The actual sale amount was not disclosed. Nice little profit. So, unless Georgia is connected to one of the afore mentioned companies, she will not profit from the most recent sale.

How's that for trivial knowledge???
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Yes, you should squirm your way in, if possible. I got to go in there during halftime in 2002. There were some former players there (I didn't recognize them by sight in street clothes) and Stan Kroenke was there. If you ever get to do it, look up and memorize every face of every Rams player from the past 50 years so that you can know who you are talking with.

Quote Originally Posted by supachump View Post
    This probably doesn't belong in the Ram Talk forum. I apologize ahead of time to the moderators. However, this possibly has some sort of impact on the team if you squint hard enough.

Georgia sold her Bel Air (Los Angeles/Beverly Hills) home for $30 million just recently. Since she is sick and in the hospital, could this be the writing on the wall?

Kinda odd they are starting to sell of assets before her death.. But what do I know, she probably has 5 homes.

BTW, on a related note. A friend of mine is pretty good friends with Georgia's son. He is always offered free flights/hotels and access to the owners box in St. Louis. But being a fan of another team, he always turns them down. I should of acted quicker to try and squirm my way into that. It may be too late by next year. It ain't looking so good for her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mdram is offline Registered User

I wonder if there will be tax implications on the franchise if Georgia dies. That might force a quick sell by her heirs.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Actually, Georgia sold the mansion in 2005 for $8.375 Million to a Privately owned Real estate investment company called Bellagio Road California LLC. That company is actually connected to New York City-based Blackstone Real Estate Advisors. That company just sold the mansion again in October or November. It was listed for $29.975 Million. The actual sale amount was not disclosed. Nice little profit. So, unless Georgia is connected to one of the afore mentioned companies, she will not profit from the most recent sale.

How's that for trivial knowledge???
    that is some serious trivia Truth....should we be concerned? Are you stalking Georgia?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

moloch41 is offline Registered User

With her new home, she should probably be looking at something without a swimming pool...

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-18-2008, 10:10 PM