Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gibson

True2daGame Guest

Thumbs up Gibson

That Gibson is pretty good he runs some nice smooth routes and is very physical just a kind of WR we need.That move he put on that Saints CB that Bulger over through him was crazy i love this guy big and strong definitly has a futrue with us.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Gibson

Agreed. He looked really good in multiple situations, and looks to have a bright future here.

Mooselini Guest

Yes, he looked good. The rest of the year is evaluation. Lets see what he can do.

I wish today will stop people complaining about the lack of production. He played very well today.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Hopefully he can keep getting better. Burton may be out for a while, so Gibson will have a bigger role in future games.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Agreed, This kid has the size & hands that we need to compliment Avery on the opposite side. I understand it's only 1 game but now I see why Philly fans were upset that the Eagles traded him.

jackson3909 is offline Registered User

yea he did do really good today 7 catches for 93 yards, is great being that him and buldger probly need more time getting used to each other. even though witherspoon is doing wonders with the eagles that beacuse the eagles defense is much better than ours and he benfits more from the skill around him

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jackson3909 View Post
    yea he did do really good today 7 catches for 93 yards, is great being that him and buldger probly need more time getting used to each other. even though witherspoon is doing wonders with the eagles that beacuse the eagles defense is much better than ours and he benfits more from the skill around him
    I'm not upset really. We are playing just as good (if not better) without him.

Gibson has the speed and the size. His stats were strong. Lets use this next eight weeks to evaluate him. Maybe he's the guy we need. Let him gel with the team.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

What really impressed me he got a bunch of his 7 catch 93 yard performance on huge third down catches along with another great 4th down grab

jkramsfan Guest

like I said in another post you put Gibson with a healthy Robinson,Avery and Burton and thats a pretty good group of receivers.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    like I said in another post you put Gibson with a healthy Robinson,Avery and Burton and thats a pretty good group of receivers.
    What??? You mean all the experts around here that are calling for VETERAN WR's to come in, could be "wrong"?

Only veteran WR we need to bring in next year is Isaac Bruce when the 49'ers release him.

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    What??? You mean all the experts around here that are calling for VETERAN WR's to come in, could be "wrong"?

Only veteran WR we need to bring in next year is Isaac Bruce when the 49'ers release him.
    I can kind of see why they wanted that and I was getting a little impatient myself but from what I have seen over the past few weeks I would just let this group continue to play and get better,keeping them all healthy will be the real challenge and rep points to you for the Isaac Bruce mention,great ideal, I would love to see it happen.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

glad Gibson played and played well today..just goes to show those who kept saying we traded Spoon for a 5th and a "nobody" werent as good in their evaluation of talent as Billy D is...

Avery and Burton Guest

I liked what I saw from Gibson as well. I hated to see Burton go down with that injury, it really tears at me. Just when Burton was getting on a roll an injury happens. Hopefully Burton will have a speedy recovery and we can get back to work with the entire offense

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

One game does not make a player, but Gibson was stellar in every way against the Saints. Great hands, the abilty to get seperation, nice route running, RAC, and the strength to break tackles. Billy Devaney strikes again.

If he continues to impress like he did today, we may have just found our #1.

RamsFan16 Guest

I loved what I seen from Gibson today. Great size, good speed and agility, good routes and great hands.

But the most impressive play today from Gibson wasn't where he broke the CBs ankles, made an insane grab, but it was the play on 3rd Down when he caught the ball turned, had a guy wrapped on his legs, and made an ABSOLUTELY GREAT SECOND EFFORT for the First Down.

Keep on ballin' Gibson!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast