mxbrian is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Give it up for the Patriots.

Alright, I know I'll get beat up for this post, but go ahead. I'm a sick Rams fan, the type that would rather watch a game alone than with friends and the type that won't eat before or during the game because my stomach gets upset.

The Rams played a bad game with the exception of the fourth quarter and with the exception of their defense (for the most part).

The Patriots simply wanted it more and it showed. They played harder, worked harder, and flat out wanted it more.

Yes, we turned the ball over 3 times for 17 points. Yes, that did cost us the game. However, we all stood on our defense when we did the same to Green Bay in the div. playoff game.

Let's not be like all the other fans, let's give it up for the Patriots. They did it, we didn't. They deserved to win and I'm glad it was such an exciting game.

Much of how a person's character is measured is in their reaction to diversity. How will we, as die hard fans of this team be measured? I for one, still love the fact that I get to watch the likes of Faulk, Warner, and Bruce play together for a couple more years. I for one, am glad that Aneas Williams got to play in a superbowl. I for one, am glad that the Rams have class and respect from the rest of the world as a GREAT team.

Having suffered through the last decade of bad football, I for one appreciate what we, as fans, have.

2002 will be another good year as reallignment comes upon us and Terrel Owens looks to another team. We'll be in the hunt again in 2002.

Great job Patriots, congatulations.

GO RAMS !!!

RamSpud

majorram is offline Registered User
    I feel the same MX, I'm in shock at the moment, disappointed as everyone, but I know that will be back next year and we are just lucky we have the team we have.

My god in the 90's it was "well theirs always next year" and this was in OCTOBER!!!!

We still have a great team!!!

Congrat PATS they deserve it,

RAMS FOREVER

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Unhappy agree

I agree whole heartly. Give the respect back to the winning team. It was a great season and I will never forget what this team has brought me over the last 3 years...

Good Job PATS!!!

shedata is offline Registered User
    I Agree as well, the Pats did a good job and I was so sick of hearing that the Rams were going to have a shut out. They acted like the Patriots didn't deserve to be there and I didn't like that. They were at the superbowl. They played harder and they won. Rams are a better team but it wasn't in the cards. I heard the media say. "In light of the 9/11 attacks that it was the destiny of the Patriots to win the Superbowl" Maybe they were right. There is always next year, when I will cheer on the rams and I will enjoy the games. They are a good team and they had a GREAT season. Even thoug they all said that the season is for naught without the ring. I dissagree. I still say. WAy to go Rams,
    you ARE the best!

:lid: