mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

Going out with a bang

Glad to see us shellacking the Vikings. Although we won't be in the playoffs the last three games have been very encouraging to me. Especially today we could of came out and laid an egg after the Giants win last night.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: Going out with a bang

Agreed. Regardless of the circumstances, GO RAMS!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keenum is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Re: Going out with a bang

Yep. Glad to see the Rams play hard when there was no playoff reward. They played for pure PRIDE today.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Good solid showing. What?!! a seven month bye till our next game?!! But we're winning again!!!

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Definately gives us a positive outlook going into the 2007 Season.

Go Rams!
    RamsFan16

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Watching the Rams dominate, and have fun laughing and carrying on was a great way to end the season. Watching Holt joke around with the refs and the Vikings coach on that replay was priceless. Or how about Cog doing the first down motion when the hard count got the guy to jump offsides into him. Good stuff.

Steven Jackson putting the exclamation point on his dominating season was great too. Way back in September when I first joined the Clan few believed when I talked about Jackson being the perfect running back for the Rams. I'm so glad he proved all his haters wrong. The guy has got to be a cyborg or something. To play so good at the end of games and never look tired is unhuman. So glad my first jersey I ever bought was a Jackson.

Best of all we stopped the Vikings from being the statistical best rushing defense of all time. Eat that Vikings. Poor guys will be thinking about that for a long time. Hahahaha.

bigredman is offline Registered User

I was most impressed in our ability to dominate with the run. I would like to see us go back to that, instead of being the "greatest show on turf" pass happy offense. If we get another good offensive lineman or two and strengthen our running game, that can only help Bulger, Holt, and Bruce in the passing game. While I'm sadden that our season has come to an end, I am optimistic to our future. I'm not going anywhere my fellow ClanRams. Look forward to the off season banter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

blood85 is offline Registered User

Glad to see our Rams showed pride and kicked some rear! Does anyone know what position the Rams will have for the 07 draft?

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

How good was th OL today? ZERO sacks allowed while opening things up for the running game (168 yards rushing against the best run defense in the NFL). It's very promising to see our core of young guys getting the job done. The future looks bright.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I believe I heard the anouncers say that if the Vikings held the Rams to less than 152 yds rushing they would be the best run defense of all time. If that is true I love the fact that we blasted their d with the run and kept that from happening. Jackson is even better than I imagined, Davis has really helped him realize how big and strong he is. Im excited for next year, all we need is a top 15 defense and we will be a tough team to handle.
    Just Fix It

supachump is offline Registered User

After a slow offensive start this year, I was really concerned. However, I'm so happy to see thing come together. Jackson is a monster, Bulger is back to form and comfortable with Linehan's offense, and the WO's looking pretty good. And, we cannot forget the OLine finally looking pretty darn good.

I'm excited about next year. If we can fix a few holes on defense, I think we will be a force.

Great first year Mr Linehan! Looking forward to next.