Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Good Game Guys You shouldnt be discouraged you just got beat by a better team

RealRam is online now Registered User

Re: Good Game Guys You shouldnt be discouraged you just got beat by a better team

Well, this is probably the place to say I'm really not discouraged by today's loss. Disappointed, yes, of course. But right now I'm more concerned about injuries. And sure, "we have a lot of work to do", as the coaches tend to say.

WE lost today's game, performance wise: mistakes + jitters + injuries = inevitable defeat.

Eagles better prepared.

patrickryan39 is offline Registered User

Re: Good Game Guys You shouldnt be discouraged you just got beat by a better team

Stop! The rams lost to a better team! The rams did not lose because of injury's or any other crap. You lost because the eagles are better. yea sweet Steven Jackson may have rushed for over 100 yards. would that have added 3 touchdowns? doubt it. Bradford never threw the ball deep more than like 2 times. You cant stop Vick either. McCoy and desean had both over 100 yards. Give me a break. Stop crying. see you in a few years.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Some people need to get over the immature little kid stage of bad sportmanship. I can't say I'm happy we lost to the Eagles but you didn't come in here to boast or brag, just for some football talk and for the bad posts you got on here I'm sorry. As for the game you guys looked good and bad, same for us except we had to many key injuries to make it a good game at the very end. Good luck to you guys and please stomp the crap out of Dallas the two time you guys play them this year and we shall see you guys in the playoffs! BE READY!!

macrammer is offline Registered User

good luck with rest of year. Eagles beat the Rams plain and simple. no excuses from me. We have plenty to work on.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Whoa, whoa, whoa, please take the gloves off sir. Just being honest the better team won, and I picked us to lose so this is no surprise. Mike Vick is simply the best weapon in the game today, and he is a guy that we should have taken a chance on, we had no answer for this guy all day. He is a problem many teams will have to address this year. On the defensive end, your CB's and D-line are far superior to ours & today it showed, hats off to you. I can't wait to see you guys when you get to divisional games b/c I'm sure a few teams like the Giants & Cowboys can give you all fits, but we won't see that for a few weeks now. Be blessed man.
    ZiaRam likes this.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

One thing that disappointed me is that Vick didn't have a great game. This would have been the game for the Rams to take the Eagles and Vick, but they let the Eagles get away with it. Vick had about 60+ yards on the back of three missed tackles in the backfield which would have been sacks if people could just wrap up. He was inaccurate with his passes. The TD pass to Jackson was great, but numerous times the ball sailed way away from anyone. His completion percentage was under 50% and he considers this game him playing lights out? Missed opputunity if you ask me.

The Eagles were better, but i don't think the credit should go to Vick. It should go to their best offensive player, which is easily Shady McCoy. He is going to have a massive season and i'm just glad i have him in my fantasy team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12