Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

Good Linehan vs Bad Linehan

Some are complaining about how Linehan addressed the media right after the Cowboys game. So let's do a little role playing. I'll be both the good and bad Linehan's.The rest of you are the media. Go ahead and hit me with questions but make sure you let me know if the question is for the good or bad or both Linehan's. Please ask about all four of the games that we have played so far.

Also, If anyone else would like to take the roles of Linehan in my place just let me know and I'll turn the reins over.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Good Linehan vs Bad Linehan

ok here goes

good Linehan- ?

bad Linehan- why would you risk the health of the francise QB when you have a capable backup in Ferotte ?

bad Linehan- why do you look so confused on the sidelines ?

bad Linehan- have you invested your money wisely ?

thanks for the post,i'm having a little fun here so go easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    ok here goes

good Linehan- ?

bad Linehan- why would you risk the health of the francise QB when you have a capable backup in Ferotte ?

bad Linehan- why do you look so confused on the sidelines ?

bad Linehan- have you invested your money wisely ?

thanks for the post,i'm having a little fun here so go easy.
    1. We have to start winning and if that idiot Bulger is willing to play under his present health condition good luck to him. It's his career he's jeopardizing not mine.

2. Confused? I'm not confused it's more like upset, with all these supposed studs I have on offense that don't have a clue!

3. What I do with my money is none of your business!!!!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Laram- thanks for the answers, thats good stuff, a little humor is much needed at this time, you were kidding weren't you ?

reply to question- Mr. Linehan, you might want to get some financial advice from Edward Jones on what to do when the checks stop after this season,do it now while you can still get the homer discount.
    Last edited by jkramsfan; -10-02-2007 at 05:38 PM.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Bad Linehan: What precisely do you do during halftime?

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Bad Linehan: What precisely do you do during halftime?
    I stick to the gameplan no matter what the score is. The players on this team are to stupid for your typical halftime adjustments. So it's relax time. I throw my feet on the desk pop a couple of brews and wait for the 2nd half to begin. Isn't that what all the Headcoaches in this stupid league do?

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    Laram- thanks for the answers, thats good stuff, a little humor is much needed at this time, you were kidding weren't you ?

reply to question- Mr. Linehan, you might want to get some financial advice from Edward Jones on what to do when the checks stop after this season,do it now while you can still get the homer discount.
    I told you once already but I'll tell you again. It's none of your business!!!

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

bad Linehan - What do you have to say in response to claims that the Rams are playing too conservative on offense?

bad Linehan - Would you say that the unbalanced play-calling may have led to key players taking too many hits and getting injured? (Rams throw 40+ times and Bulger gets bruised ribs, Rams throw 40 plus times again and bulger gets broken ribs, Rams run the ball 34 times and Jackson gets a groin tear)

bad Linehan - Why is it that whenever the defense forces a turnover in enemy territory, we never manage to score a touchdown on the ensuing drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    bad Linehan - What do you have to say in response to claims that the Rams are playing too conservative on offense?

bad Linehan - Would you say that the unbalanced play-calling may have led to key players taking too many hits and getting injured? (Rams throw 40+ times and Bulger gets bruised ribs, Rams throw 40 plus times again and bulger gets broken ribs, Rams run the ball 34 times and Jackson gets a groin tear)

bad Linehan - Why is it that whenever the defense forces a turnover in enemy territory, we never manage to score a touchdown on the ensuing drive?
    1. Our offensive players are who we thought they were, STUPID! Consequently we have to go very vanilla.

2. You people are so fickle and really you don't know squat about football. First you complain we are to conservative so I force Marc Bulger and the receivers to open it up and the very fragile Bulger gets hurt. Then you complain that Jacksons not getting the ball enough. So I say to heck with it, even though we have one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. A line that couldn't open a seam never mind a hole for Jackson to run through. I ran Jackson 30 times against Tampa, I knew he was taking a beating. That's what you wanted and you got it. Now the so called Beast is injured. More like a pussy cat if you ask me.

3. Bringing in Bennett and McMichael was dumb. Whoever made those decisons should be shot. They can't even catch on to the simplest of offense plays. How about the Fumbles make that FUMBLES! By Holt and Jackson aren't these the guys I'm supposed to be able to depend on?! Please!

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Good/Bad Linehan- What is with all the Tight ends? Why drop a player progressing like Alston for a player like Byrd that hasn't shown anything?

Good Linehan- If you played 2 quarters of football this team would be 2-2. Are the players wearing down or is the other team just that much better at making halftime adjustments?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    Good/Bad Linehan- What is with all the Tight ends? Why drop a player progressing like Alston for a player like Byrd that hasn't shown anything?

Good Linehan- If you played 2 quarters of football this team would be 2-2. Are the players wearing down or is the other team just that much better at making halftime adjustments?
    1A. Good Linehan- Belive me it was a real tough decision. Alston has a bright future in the NFL. He just didn't fit into our plans. We felt that our Redzone Offense needed to improve especially with the protection and running issues.

1B. Bad Linehan- Do you know anything about me? My background and experience? I'm all for scoring being a former offensive coordinator. Thus the decision to keep a marginal TE or a marginal LB was easy. Tightend everyday of the week.

2. We are making adjustments but so is the opposition. It's a real chess match every game. I'll admit we do have some areas that need to be tightened up and we are working toward that. Our players are playing there hearts out and conditioning is not an issue with this team.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Bad Linehan- What's your opinion on SLOP?

blood85 is offline Registered User

Bad Linehan: What are you and your coaching staff going to do to revive that non-existent offense of yours?

Bad Linehan: Do you value your current employment status?

Bad Linehan: Have you updated your resume?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast