throwback week

Saint Fanatik Guest

Thumbs up Good Luck To The Rams and The Fans!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say good luck in the upcoming playoffs and (I'll say it) the Super Bowl. The Rams look unstoppable (and I got $20.00 bucks on them to win it all) and ready to take it all.

I wish I could say the same about the Aints (yup, I called them the Aints - the have died in December) but after the last three drubbings at the hands of you guys, the Bucs and the 'Skins, my season is over.

Kurt Warner has always been a favorite of mine. Class guy.

Take care all and Happy New Year.

-SF

RealRam is offline Registered User

Cool It takes one to see one...

It takes a classy individual to appreciate another. Nice doing Saint Fanatik. It wasn't your team's year, obviously -- hey, haven't we "been there, done that" ...for sure!

Much obliged. Take good care friend, best wishes to you for a prosperous New Year.

Go RAMS!!!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Smile

Was it just me, or did a Saints fan wish us good luck?

Nice to know that there are some Saints fans out there who have respect for their opponents. Seeing as how we won't be playing the Saints twice a year anymore, I guess he had nothing to lose.

Only real fans can cheer on their former rivals after their season is over.

p.s.-have fun watching us in the playoffs!

Geert Guest
    YouŽve got what it takes to be a great football fan. We all can remember how it feels to miss the playoffs. I hope youŽll enjoy the game nevertheless and have fun watching the playoffs even without your team.

Geert

mxbrian Guest

Talking Right on !

Thanks for the good feel. Saints should be smiling, next year, they are in the NFC south, assured to win that division in my opinion. The Bucs are good competition but they still suffer from NO OFFENSE disease and against your DEFENSE, well, need I say more. I'd have to say that we will probably see you in the 2nd round of the playoffs next year. Good luck.

GO RAMS !!!

DJRamFan Guest
    The real fans have stuck around after losses (and wins) and talked like class guys. The rest just hung their heads and left...cheers to the guys that have stayed...