BBlades89 is offline Registered User

Good Luck Saturday

Hopefully it will be an exciting, injury-free game. I can't wait. Good luck!

Nice Jacket

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Good Luck Saturday

Thanks BBlades!!!

Looking forward to it, and hopefully it won't turn into "Sleet-mess in Seattle."

this is a great way for one of our teams to progress in the playoffs. lets look for an injury free, highlight reel game

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BBlades89
    Hopefully it will be an exciting, injury-free game. I can't wait. Good luck!
    I want the winner of this game to win the SB. Hopefully, it's us. But if ain't, I'm rooting for the Hawks. How wonderful would it be for the much-maligned NFC West to take home the Lombardi in a year where it was all but handed to either the Eagles, Pats, or Steelers months ago.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

theodus69 is offline Registered User

win and an injury free game(my biggest worry) and that will fine with me! :redface:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    How wonderful would it be for the much-maligned NFC West to take home the Lombardi in a year where it was all but handed to either the Eagles, Pats, or Steelers months ago.
    Oh, Lordy. Poke me in the eye with a blunt stick. The West is maligned for a reason. Rooting for Seattle's dysfunction to be played out longer is no balm for anything.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Oh, Lordy. Poke me in the eye with a blunt stick. The West is maligned for a reason. Rooting for Seattle's dysfunction to be played out longer is no balm for anything.
    A reason indeed, they have been outplayed by every other division. That however, does not quash my desire to see some level of legitimacy brought back to the NFC West. While a SB win won't completely do the trick, it will at least serve notice for next year. As well, if for no other reason, I would want to know that the team who put out the Rams turn out to be the league's champion.

But, though it goes without saying, I'd put my money on the Rams to win Saturday.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod