Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Good News for the Rams

In Game 1, the leading rusher for the Cardinals was Kurt Warner. He had 11 yards rushing!

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Good News for the Rams

There's an interesting stat. Doesn't speak well for the Tards...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

shortman1984 is offline Registered User

i know, i was telling my brother that is it bad when your leading rusher is Kurt Warner.... So maybe our defense will look good.. I Just hope oh Kurt is not out for revenge and put up his best numbers yet...

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shortman1984
    i know, i was telling my brother that is it bad when your leading rusher is Kurt Warner.... So maybe our defense will look good.. I Just hope oh Kurt is not out for revenge and put up his best numbers yet...
    I agree I would hate to see him rush for a 100 yards against us.LOL

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Warner dosen't even get a 100 yards rushing on and off the field at halftime. However, give that man some time with those WR's and he'll have a big day. We better have a pass rush in Arizona.

Nidan is offline Registered User

We [Cardinals that is] were on a 5th string Center last week. #1 & #2 centers are back next week. It should improve the running game a lot, as it could hardly get worse

As for having a better pass rush, I think you are forgetting who had the NFC sack leader last year. That would be Bertrand Berry, DE, Cardinals at 14.5 sacks. This year we have a major upgrade at the other side in Chike Okeafor.

If you are discounting our defence then you are in for a long day.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nidan
    We [Cardinals that is] were on a 5th string Center last week. #1 & #2 centers are back next week. It should improve the running game a lot, as it could hardly get worse

As for having a better pass rush, I think you are forgetting who had the NFC sack leader last year. That would be Bertrand Berry, DE, Cardinals at 14.5 sacks. This year we have a major upgrade at the other side in Chike Okeafor.

F THE CARDINALS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

GENTLE MODERATOR NUDGE:

This has started out as a fine thread discussing the potential running game of our up-coming opponent, however it is beginning to lean to smack. I'd rather not move this thread as it could be a good thread for reasonable discussion.

So do me a favor and let's steer away from the Smack. Thanks in advance.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I dont' see where anyone said that the Rams had a better pash rush, I just mentioned that we better have a pass rush or Warner will have a big day. We all know Warner here, given time he's money. Pressure him and he'll throw stupid passes that should end up in the Rams favor.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

we need to worry about our running game instead of the cards, o thats right we threw 56 times sunday, im sorry i forgot we dont have a running game.

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Sounds like this game, perhaps more than usual, will come down to the play of our lines.

Rams got some pretty decent pressure vs. the niiners, and will need to do AT LEAST that good vs. Arizona with their potential on offense, given time to throw.

and on the flip side, the Cards' Defensive line is basically a top 10 D'line, so our little experiments with Tucker Jr, and Barron, etc... had better get resolved by Sunday at 1:00pm otherwise...well I'd rather not discuss the otherwise given that we're already 0-1 in this sorry division.

GO RAMMAJAMMAJIZAMS!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

We need to run SJ at them on a consustent basis. By the 4th quarter the az d will be spent and then the skys the limit for our " O"

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Wow, you guys have five centers? What happened to #3 and #4?