Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Good Rams beat writers?

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Re: Good Rams beat writers?

Quote Originally Posted by ramsflow View Post

Hey guys, I've been working on Ram tweets based site. It organizes them based on writers, players, and bloggers. I have all the Rams players. I'm severley lacking in the writer and blogger department though.
    Interesting exercise. But what seems conspicuous by its absence is any cross-reference to management (e.g., owner, president, GM, staff in general). Perhaps not many Ram executives so-inclined? Might be a research project that could bear fruit.

ramsflow is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too View Post
    Interesting exercise. But what seems conspicuous by its absence is any cross-reference to management (e.g., owner, president, GM, staff in general). Perhaps not many Ram executives so-inclined? Might be a research project that could bear fruit.
    I might have misunderstood you, but were you wondering if management was included in the feeds? There aren't too many management related twitter accounts, well not enough to include their own column. So what I've done is included owners, execs, lawn care men, PR, trainers, etc int he player column. In reality the player column is just a representation of anyone working or within the Rams organization. The idea is that column gives you an inside look to the organization.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsflow View Post
    In reality the player column is just a representation of anyone working or within the Rams organization. The idea is that column gives you an inside look to the organization.
    Fair enough ... besides, I suspect, aside from Irsay, there aren't too many top tier executive sorts looking to foretell inner workings ...

ramsflow is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too View Post
    Fair enough ... besides, I suspect, aside from Irsay, there aren't too many top tier executive sorts looking to foretell inner workings ...
    Agree. Some guys like the PR and trainers don't give too much of an inside look. On a side note... the lawn care accounts are great if you can find them. I know it sounds weird, but they literally post field conditions and what they are doing to take care of the field. During season it could be useful to know... guess it depends how obssed you are

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12