RamWraith is offline Registered User

Good reason to be a Viking's fan

If my calculations are correct, we have every bit of an interest in the outcome of the Packer/Viking game.

NOW, I am not trying to look any further than this week and know we need to win first, but...

A Vikings win puts us back in a Dome. We would play Atlanta in a 70 degree climate. Packers win and we go to Philly. Also, if by chance both us and Vikings sneak our way through this, it would bring us back home for the Championship.

Does this sound right??

Re: Good reason to be a Viking's fan

I dont know. I see what your saying, I really do but I just want to get this game over and done with.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    If my calculations are correct, we have every bit of an interest in the outcome of the Packer/Viking game.

NOW, I am not trying to look any further than this week and know we need to win first, but...

A Vikings win puts us back in a Dome. We would play Atlanta in a 70 degree climate. Packers win and we go to Philly. Also, if by chance both us and Vikings sneak our way through this, it would bring us back home for the Championship.

Does this sound right??
    Wraith, you're right. Assuming (not that I am, but for sake of this thread) that we win in Seattle and the Vikes knock off GB (which is a stretch for the Vikings outdoors), then we go to the Georgia Dome, and the Vikes go to Philly. If the Vikes win in Philly, then we would come back home for the NFC championship.

Good grief, two weeks ago, who would have thought we could be having a serious conversation about hosting the NFC championship? You gotta love the postseason.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

WisRamsFan is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

I honestly would rather play Philly outdoors then to have to face Vick on turf.

The best reason to hope for a GB loss is the fact that if we win and then beat Philly and the Pack wins and beats Atlanta we would then have to go to Lambert...er Lambeau.

So yeah, I with Wraith, Go Vikes