SteelDynasty Guest

Great game and good luck in 2008

The Rams last night played us tough as I expected they would, with the majority of your offensive weapons finally back together, and it was an entertaining game. You guys IMO still have a lot of potential for the next couple seasons and had it this year but unfortunately the Rams were snake-bitten by injuries as bad as any team I have seen in years...

The Rams are my (distant) second favorite team and who I root for every year from the NFC so I wish you better luck in the coming seasons. With better injury luck and play-calling I can easily envision the Rams being a great team for a season or two and longer with some wise roster additions! I say that because I and a lot of other fans of other teams tend to view the Rams as a team that is perhaps putting a little bit too much emphasis on veterans, plugging holes rather than truly building a long term contender.. which can work well for a couple seasons but will haunt you if you don't input youth properly when you should. Is this a complaint some of you have as well or just a kind of myth?

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: Great game and good luck in 2008

Is this a complaint some of you have as well or just a kind of myth?
    No I think most of us are more worried about play-calling. We had three rookie on D last night Wade, who was lit up, AC and Ryan solid young D linemen. We could use Alan Faneca I think he wants out bad enough,

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Great game and good luck in 2008

Youth is not always the answer. Too much change in the coaching department is killing us. I don't think we are building anything this season, especially a long term contender.

Sorry about the loss of Willie Parker. That can't help your playoff run. Good luck to the Steelers for the rest of the season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]