Hasselbeck8MVP is offline Registered User

Great game Rams fans

As expected it came down to the end, as it probably should between these two teams.

We finally did enough to get over that hump and beat you guys.. I cannot put into words how big this win is for us. I know you guys won't go away easily though, so I'm sure the rematch will have huge implications on the division yet again.

See you all in a month.. good luck next week.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Great game Rams fans

Thanks Hass. Very Classy.

Hopefully we're on the other side of this at your place. I'm skeptical.

You're always welcome here at the Clan!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thanks Hass. Very Classy. --ZZRam
    Thanks Hass. Your comment appreciated.

How ironic: McDonald made a huge play last year to win that game in Seattle, today he dropped the ball to lose the game at home.

I feel bad for him but every Ram player and coach -- and, hopefully, every fan too knows -- that it was, alas, yet another poor performance by our Rams DEFENSE.

AAAAAAAAAArghh! :angryram:

Our Rams offense could have done considerably better as well and, BTW MajorRam, yes WE NEED ANOTHER PUNTER, pronto!

bluengreen is offline Registered User

Another great Seahawks-Rams game is in the books and this time our heroes in blue got the win. Pwhew, I was sweating the whole game.

Anyways, good game -- everything I've come to expect. Good luck, hope everyone heals well (well, maybe excluding one deathbringer, but we won't talk about that), and see you again in November.
    Last edited by bluengreen; -10-09-2005 at 05:22 PM.

dfarrar777 is offline Registered User

It was something we needed more than you. For this year...for the future. We had to have this game.

Not over by any means...we'll see you again in November.

Truth is offline Registered User

It was a great OFFENSIVE game. Both teams should be nervous about their defensive units. Not much stopping power on either side. Although, the Hawks did a better job than we did today. See you in November.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

SeahawkerSteve30 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Truth
    It was a great OFFENSIVE game. Both teams should be nervous about their defensive units. Not much stopping power on either side. Although, the Hawks did a better job than we did today. See you in November.
    It was a great game. It definitely feels nice to finally win one against you guys, especially on the road. I thought our defense played OK, considering we were missing a couple starters that went down. Obviously giving 31 points up is not very good, but they played good ENOUGH for the Offense to win it. I still think they did well considering also how good your offense is.

With this win, maybe it'll start feeling like an actual rivalry with us taking some games!

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Good game Seahawks....Big win.

As I see it, the better team won today. The Rams offense is aggresive enough to keep them in any game, but they are unorganized as a team and that is why I think Seattle will prove to be more consistent and win more games this year.

Luckily for us, your special teams is almost as "special" as ours. In the end, however, ours proved once again to be at a high school level. Yours at least could handle some division 1A clubs, if not some actual NFL teams.

See you in a few weeks....maybe somehow we'll get our @#$%#@ together by then!!!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Good Game Seahawk Fans, Must Be A Big Confidence Builder To Win It In The Dome.

Large_Ant is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    Good Game Seahawk Fans, Must Be A Big Confidence Builder To Win It In The Dome.
    This is going to be a great rivalry for years because of the potency of these two offenses and the incompetency of these two defenses. IMO, the first team to find where their defense is hiding wins the division.

Frankly, I didn't put this one in my pocket until the very last snap. Exciting game. Fun to watch. IMO, games like today are what we wait all offseason to watch.

Before the game, we all hoped for a great game with no injuries. I guess we got half of what we wanted. Yikes!! I can't remember the last time I saw so many people getting injured in one game on both sides of the ball. Tough game.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

You are welcome!!

Yep, consider this a gift and be thankful. I am willing to bet the hawks will not play another game all season in which they start the majority of their offensive drives from the 50 yard line or closer.

I will say the hawks did a good job of taking advantage of this great field position and capatalizing with touchdowns on a hapless Rams defense.

I see nothing standing in the way of the hawks taking the division. Best of luck to you in the playoffs. If any team and their long-suffering fans deserve a Super Bowl Trophy it is the seattle seahawks.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

It was not a great game. Holgrim for all intents and purposes gave the game back to the Rams with his play-calling at the 3 minute mark which has only been rivalled by sMartz in recent years for lunacy unpunished.

Ain't nothing great about losing or winning thru bone-headed wussies failing to get on the field for a PR or when they do reverting back to their I'm-afraid-to-put-my-head-down and run up field with the ball firmly secured.

A win's a win. A loss' is a loss. But as far as great goes, file this game under great debacles if you must file it under great.