WhoDat205 Guest

Great Game Yesterday

I just wanted to drop by and give you guys the ole digital handshake after a great game. The Rams really gave it to my saints; I had this one chalked up as an L. You guys are really just a couple of pieces away from making some noise in a playoff race.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Great Game Yesterday

Thanks WhoDat. You probably think we are nuts to be over here celebrating a loss like it was a win, but it has been a long road for us with many coaching changes and many bad games. We have been shut out two games this year.

A loss like this is as good as a win for us. This season is a rebuilding season for us and if we can manage a couple of wins, we will feel good. Steve Spagnuolo came to us in the off season and it is taking some time to make the changes that he wants. We are hoping that he is a real answer for this team.

Good luck to the Saints. I hope you guys get deep into the playoffs. I have no reason to dislike your team and I hope you do well. New Orleans deserves some happier times and I sure the Saints winning has them happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Re: Great Game Yesterday

Living in the panhandle of Florida I get proximity broadcast of all saints game and they are probably my second or third favorite team so I am more accepting of a lose to the saint then say the titans. I really hope you guys make it to the superbowl this year, you got guys on that team that deserve it.