View Poll Results: Will Sam Bradford play all 16 games this year?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 60.00%
  • No

18 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A great question posed by Mike & Mike that I found interesting and legitimate...

RuffRams is offline Registered User

A great question posed by Mike & Mike that I found interesting and legitimate...

Will Sam Bradford play all 16 games this year?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: A great question posed by Mike & Mike that I found interesting and legitimate...

So the real question is, "Will Sam Bradford be injured this year?"

Why not just ask for next week's lotto numbers?
    RealRam likes this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RuffRams is offline Registered User

Re: A great question posed by Mike & Mike that I found interesting and legitimate...

Of course he was perfect for us his rookie year. However if you include his second year, college years, plus our offensive line questions? There might be more of a chance he doesn't play all 16? However, I voted Yes.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    So the real question is, "Will Sam Bradford be injured this year?"

Why not just ask for next week's lotto numbers?
    Ya, I guess you are correct. Well if you have the lotto numbers, I wouldn't mind those either. But PM please

Ramhearder is offline Registered User

I may get ripped for this, but with the way our line is set up, I think he will miss a few games. Richardson and Smith at RT spell trouble for me even in a quick ball out of hands offense. Moreover, with Sam's admissions of a still lingering ankle sprain, I fear the worst. Hopefully we can shift a little and solidify our greatest weakness. Pead should learn the pass protection by game 1. Who knows, but based on history and the way our pass protection looks to this point, I'm saying he does not play all 16.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamOG View Post
    Of course he was perfect for us his rookie year. However if you include his second year, college years, plus our offensive line questions? There might be more of a chance he doesn't play all 16? However, I voted Yes.

Edit:

Ya, I guess you are correct. Well if you have the lotto numbers, I wouldn't mind those either. But PM please
    I also voted Yes; if for no other reason, here's to hoping.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Just how many QB's last an entire season? How many full seasons has Vick survived? It's likely he'll get dinged here and there, let's just hope it's a small "ding".

You could ask the same question of Sjax. How many full seasons has he had in the last 5? It's football, it's not likely that he won't get banged around or rolled on....
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramhearder View Post
    I may get ripped for this, but with the way our line is set up, I think he will miss a few games. Richardson and Smith at RT spell trouble for me even in a quick ball out of hands offense. Moreover, with Sam's admissions of a still lingering ankle sprain, I fear the worst. Hopefully we can shift a little and solidify our greatest weakness. Pead should learn the pass protection by game 1. Who knows, but based on history and the way our pass protection looks to this point, I'm saying he does not play all 16.
    I'm more concerned then ever right now with the O line. Watching how the Rams address the line issues over the next few weeks. Maybe when Wells gets in and or the first camp cuts the Rams can grab a serviceable LT. Smith and Richardson are scary to say the least.

That being said I still think the Rams will do a much better job keeping the hits and sacks down, because they will make that a priority. Going max pro, helping out chipping with backs, ect. The scheme will be run first, short passes. IF the D is as good as it looks on paper, we can stay in games and not be down by 14 points and forced to become one dimensional. Not going to be sexy for the fans to watch, but sounds like that what it's going to take.

All we can do is hope for 16 games like all other teams.
    Last edited by Rambos; -08-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

By the looks of things he could be out sooner than later, Hoping thats not the case. Our rams have been very rough on QB's in the past, They kill QB's by no protection and then they get gun shy and are to scared to perform at a high level. mark is a good example of that, Since Warner and during Warner last days Our team has become a killing field and grave yard for QB's, I'm hoping for the best but I see Bradford playing in a downward hill toward the same fate as all the rest of our QB's final resting spot on the side lines or selling ins.

Go Rams

cfin5256 is offline Registered User

It worried me a bit to see Sam taking some hard shots in a preseason game, but I think once we get Wells back and settle on a group of starters, the line will look much better. Maybe not great but solid enough to execute a Fisher gameplan and keep Sam relatively healthy this year.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I voted no. I'm still very much concerned about the offensive line. I'm not saying there isn't the possibility of him being in all 16 games (and healthy) but I just have my doubts at the moment...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

SportsDude is offline Registered User

No, We have a run 1st offense and did you see how many quick throws sam made? He wont get hurt from 3 step drops. he was getting killed in McD's offense but this is completely different
    LA Rammer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Also, craig dahl still sucks.

DeaconJ is offline Registered User

No......O-line. 'Nuf said!

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

I pray he does,i think he will Sam is tough and i think more than enough emphasis will be on pass protection.Even at the expense of running a basic vanilla offense i think its worth it,Sam needs to get his confidence back so he can stand strong in the pocket like his rookie year.Right now he doesnt look confident in his protection,hopefully he hasnt become to aware of the rush that it hurts his gaame.
    jerseyramsfan likes this.

jerseyramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39WillRunYaOva View Post
    Sam needs to get his confidence back so he can stand strong in the pocket like his rookie year.Right now he doesnt look confident in his protection,hopefully he hasnt become to aware of the rush that it hurts his game.
    Couldn't of said it any better. It's what I took out of the first pre season game.

mh-i is offline Registered User

I'm going to answer that I hope Sam plays all 16. Who knows. I will say that Sam may be very unlucky from a career standpoint that the Rams had the 1st pick the year he came out. A different OC every season to go with no OL. These type of threads aren't a good omen for him. The real question being asked is, "Can Sam sustain the beating he will surely receive in 2012?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast