Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree19Likes
  • 1 Post By HUbison
  • 1 Post By cfin5256
  • 1 Post By ManofGod
  • 4 Post By shower beers
  • 4 Post By mcpeepants232003
  • 3 Post By Tampa_Ram
  • 1 Post By ManofGod
  • 2 Post By Tampa_Ram
  • 2 Post By ZiaRam

Thread: Guess who?

  1. #1
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,673
    Rep Power
    145

    Guess who?

    Among all the NFL kickers there is exactly 1 who:

    1. has at least 10 attempts, and has not missed a FG
    2. has at least 7 attempts beyond 40 yards, and is perfect (8 for 8)
    3. has kicked a 50+ and a 60+ in the same game


    I wonder who that might be? Hmm?
    ZiaRam likes this.

    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  2. #2
    cfin5256's Avatar
    cfin5256 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Guess who?

    Would it start with an L and rhyme with egatron?
    gap likes this.

  3. #3
    ManofGod's Avatar
    ManofGod is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,547
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Guess who?

    Now I am all for celebrating a win, but on a side note; it is sad when the only thing we can hang our hat on is the fact that we have a great kicker.
    ZiaRam likes this.

  4. #4
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,050
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Now I am all for celebrating a win, but on a side note; it is sad when the only thing we can hang our hat on is the fact that we have a great kicker.
    That's not true. How about our league-leading interception count? Or maybe the fact that we've matched last year's win total in a quarter of the time?

  5. #5
    mcpeepants232003's Avatar
    mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Guess who?

    or that Quinn has 3 sacks already in his 2nd year or that Danny Amendola is 7th in yards and 2nd in receptions.

  6. #6
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Guess who?

    Or that we're averaging 19.75 points per game, more then a touchdown better then last years 12.1
    shower beers, ManofGod and ZiaRam like this.


  7. #7
    ManofGod's Avatar
    ManofGod is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,547
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    Or that we're averaging 19.75 points per game, more then a touchdown better then last years 12.1
    Now Tampa, (first of all let me say that I've missed talking to ya bro) you are reaching a tad bit with this one.....7.65 pts. per game difference huh?
    ZiaRam likes this.

  8. #8
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Now Tampa, (first of all let me say that I've missed talking to ya bro) you are reaching a tad bit with this one.....7.65 pts. per game difference huh?
    I know its a reach MOG(missed it to man), but i felt left out in the conversation so had to throw something into it even if its something as small and meaningless as that
    ManofGod and ZiaRam like this.


  9. #9
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,673
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Now I am all for celebrating a win, but on a side note; it is sad when the only thing we can hang our hat on is the fact that we have a great kicker.
    A) it's far from the only thing we have to hang out hat on, and

    B) we have the best kicker in the league (no, I don't think it's too soon to say that); that's ALWAYS something to celebrate.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  10. #10
    ZiaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Now Tampa, (first of all let me say that I've missed talking to ya bro) you are reaching a tad bit with this one.....7.65 pts. per game difference huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    I know its a reach MOG(missed it to man), but i felt left out in the conversation so had to throw something into it even if its something as small and meaningless as that
    God can't we stop the Bromance and get back to football??? -_-
    LOL

    Or the fact that the Rams have the 14th ranked defense??? o_0
    Ohhh Ohhh somebody's getting their swagger back baby!!!!
    Yeahhhhhhhhh!
    Tampa_Ram and ManofGod like this.

  11. #11
    Flippin' Ram's Avatar
    Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,500
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Guess who?

    EZ GZ freaky kicky

  12. #12
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    30

    Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    God can't we stop the Bromance and get back to football??? -_-
    LOL

    Or the fact that the Rams have the 14th ranked defense??? o_0
    Ohhh Ohhh somebody's getting their swagger back baby!!!!
    Yeahhhhhhhhh!
    Lol someone feeling left out? Missed you too zia.

    This team def isnt the rams of the last 5 years.


  13. #13
    ManofGod's Avatar
    ManofGod is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,547
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Guess who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    God can't we stop the Bromance and get back to football??? -_-
    LOL

    Or the fact that the Rams have the 14th ranked defense??? o_0
    Ohhh Ohhh somebody's getting their swagger back baby!!!!
    Yeahhhhhhhhh!
    Love you too "Z"!

Similar Threads

  1. Guess who's Available?
    By sosa39rams in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: -07-30-2012, 11:04 PM
  2. I guess we are getting around the papers
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-20-2007, 06:25 PM
  3. I Guess Now We Know How....
    By RAM-BO in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -10-15-2006, 05:29 PM
  4. Guess who's in 1st again!
    By talkstoangels61 in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: -12-07-2004, 02:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •