Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Gutted . . . But much improved.

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

Re: Gutted . . . But much improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Ah - BS!!

We got just as much right as anyone!

LOL!!

I'd like to agree! What I was trying to say was we cant waltz into Ford Field with the dismal record and talent we've had these last years and realistically expect it a gimmie that we are good enough to pull off a win against a powerful play off caliber offense playing at home as if we were the Packers or Patriots.

I would argue that those teams have a greater right to be able to do so based on record and talent. We would have to rely on more luck, and most of our players having to play on average, far better than the premier teams players.

And before 1999 is used as the ultimate rags to riches right of passage when it comes to equal chances in each game, we caught the league by surprise then. We had more talent than people realized. We are an inexperienced team of kids, playing under 'new management'. So we have the CHANCE to win games like tonight, just not the RIGHT as far as I see it.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
    I'd like to agree! What I was trying to say was we cant waltz into Ford Field with the dismal record and talent we've had these last years and realistically expect it a gimmie that we are good enough to pull off a win against a powerful play off caliber offense playing at home as if we were the Packers or Patriots.
    What are you talking about? How did you come up with this being the thought process of the team or the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
    So we have the CHANCE to win games like tonight, just not the RIGHT as far as I see it.
    Every team in the NFL has not only a CHANCE to win a game but a RIGHT as well.

In hindsight, please accept my apology for posting in your thread. After further review it makes absolutely no sense.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Remember the opener last year? i do.....and many more like that where we had no chance early into 2nd qtr. This team is so far from great but they showed me something today that gave me hope. I do not know about the rest of you but that is not something I have felt for many years. Yes, A win would have been nice but given where we have come from, it was exciting to see this team fight to the end and almost pull off a major upset. I see a feistiness in them not seen in years past and I saw more emotion rom our coach in one game then I have seen in the last collective 4 years. After 15- 65 I will take this and have some hope
    Rambos, Nick, live4ramin and 1 others like this.

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    What are you talking about? How did you come up with this being the thought process of the team or the fans?

Every team in the NFL has not only a CHANCE to win a game but a RIGHT as well.

In hindsight, please accept my apology for posting in your thread. After further review it makes absolutely no sense.

Nice! A bit of passive aggressive sarcasm!

I love the Clan!

I know what I was trying to say (as have others) even if you didn't, not to worry though your apology is graciously accepted.

Leave the thread to us purveyors of nonsense!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234