Thread: Hadley's Take

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Hadley's Take

JENKINS UPDATE AND MY TAKE...

LATEST ON KRIS JENKINS.

Regardless of source. asking price must drop

KRIS JENKINS: I've checked with two very reliable sources being told that Carolina is looking for two draft picks in return for Jenkins.

One source indicated the Panthers wanted a first-round and fourth-round pick; the other sources intimated the Panthers would settle for a second-round and third-round pick. either way, the asking price is too much considering all factors.

Several teams are offering a pick and veteran player at this point.

IRONIC: I'm told that of Joe Staley is off the board, the Kansas City Chiefs will pick Ted Ginn, Jr.

KTRS DRAFT COVERAGE: We will have draft updates throughout the day on KTRS. We'll have updates during the Cardinals baseball game with a recap beginning at 8:00 p.m. this evening on The Big 550 (KTRS).

RANKING THE POSSIBILITIES.

Assuming the Rams select with current picks, here is how I would rate the potential talent available in the first three rounds:

FIRST ROUND

Ideal Pick: LB Patrick Willis or DT Amobi Okoye

Worst Pick: DT/DE Adam Carriker or DT Alan Branch

Tough Call: OG/OT Levi Brown. a few mock draft have Brown slipping, if he is there, Brown rates with Willis or Okoye.

Preferred Order: Assuming that Willis and Brown are off the board, here is how I rate the possibilities. 1. Okoye; 2. WR Ted Ginn, Jr.; 3. CB Darrelle Revis; 4. CB Aaron Ross; 5. DE Jammal Anderson.

SECOND ROUND

Ideal Pick: C Ryan Kalil or RB/FB Brian Leonard

Tough Call: OG/OT Justin Blalock. it's unlikely however not impossible he could be on the board.

Preferred Order: 1. Leonard; 2. Kalil; 3. Tank Tyler, NCST; 4. WR Sidney Rice; 5. CB Marcus McCauley; 6. OG/OT Arron Sears.

THIRD ROUND

Ideal Pick: LB Brandon Siler or DE LaMarr Woodley

Tough Call: QB John Beck. chuckle if you must however Beck is a mature and balanced passer that will be a factor in this league. He could be groomed as the replacement for Bulger (though he is an older prospect).

Preferred Order: 1. Siler; 2. Woodley; 3. CB Josh Wilson; 4. WR David Clowney; 5. CB Daymeion Hughes; 6. RB Brandon Jackson; 7. CB Tanard Jackson; 8. DT Paul Soliai; 9. S Aaron Rouse; 10. DE Quentin Moses; 11. DB Eric Weddle; 12. RB Lorenzo Booker; 13. CB Eric Wright; 14. DE Tim Crowder; 15. C Samson Satele.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Hadley's Take

Hadley, all I can say is.......HUH?
    Ideal Pick: LB Patrick Willis
    How is a 1st round pick on Spoon's back-up an "ideal" pick?
    Worst Pick: DT/DE Adam Carriker or DT Alan Branch
    How exactly is the selection of the #2 DE or #1 NT a "worst" pick?
    Ideal Pick: DE LaMarr Woodley
    What, pray tell, are we going to do with a 3-4 OLB?

Come on, Hadley.....get back to second guessing the front office (something you're good at), and leave draft prognostication for another time.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

good thing he isnt picking for us. or else we would have like 8 LB's lol
    Built RAM tough

blood85 is offline Registered User

Yeah, no kidding, glad he isn't picking for us.