throwback week

ramhard is offline Registered User

Half full or half empty - not sure

The Rams record is 2-2. There is the win is a win theory, and that 3 of the Rams first 4 games were on the road. All is true. What is also true is that the Rams are 1-2 on the road, so only worse would have been 0-3. The only team playing well on the schedule, the Giants, beat the Rams by 20, SF is one of the 2 or 3 worse teams in the league, and Tenn is a bottom team as well.

So if we just look at the road, the remaining road games are:

Indy, Seattle, Houston, Minn, and Dallas. So losses would be Indy and Dallas, lose one unexpected to either Houston or Minn, and lets say somehow beat Seattle. That 3 more losses, which makes it 5 losses. That means for a 9-7 record the Rams have to go 6-2 at home against:

Seattle, NO, Jax, Ariz, Wash, Phil, SF

which seems doable. With probable losses (playing the way they are now) to Phil, and either Wash/Jax.

However, the margin for error is thin and growing thinner each week.

ButterCup8119 Guest

Re: Half full or half empty - not sure

In my personal experiences, I have come to realize that anything in life is always more enjoyable when the glass is half full, even though sometimes it seems like you have nothing but air at the bottom of the glass.

Haterade Guest

Even with a favorable home schedule...can you expect the defense to hold up and protect leads?

Are the Rams always going to playing from behind? What good is home field if your opponents can march all over you?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, I'm hoping the Giants game is just one of those games that teams have every year. Third road contest out of the first four could mean that the team is a little road weary and just played a dog game.

With three out of the next four at home, I'm looking for the defense to get its legs back and yes I do look for them to hold leads.

I'll judge this team at the break, not after the Giants debacle.

theodus69 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ButterCup8119
    In my personal experiences, I have come to realize that anything in life is always more enjoyable when the glass is half full, even though sometimes it seems like you have nothing but air at the bottom of the glass.
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL that was a good one!!!!!

psycho9985 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ButterCup8119
    My glass gives good air.