Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Happy to be 3-3!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Happy to be 3-3!

3-3 is better than I thought we would be after the first 6 games of the season. We could easily be 5-1. Lost a squeaker to the Lions and we outplayed the Dolphins big time!

Our next 3 games are going to be very challenging to say the least. This is where the rubber meets the road.

vs Green Bay
    vs New England
    @ San Francisco

mh-i is offline Registered User

Re: Happy to be 3-3!

I won't be shocked if the Rams come away 3-6. The only good thing is that these 3 games will give some guys who should be Rams for years to come a real good learning experiance.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

At the begining of the season, I would have been happy to accept 3-3 after 6 games, but I'm disappointed that we haven't done better with the opportunities we've had. 3-3 is hard for me to take after the actual games have been played, especially the Miami game. That said, it could be worse, and I'm happy the team is heading in the right direction.

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

That's it exactly, we're heading in the right direction. No one is coming into our house thinking that this will be an easy win. We will inflict the appropriate pain. I cannot honestly say I've never experienced that feeling. We've always been more of a finesse team. I say that with 45 years of being a Ram fan. Thank you Jeff. I'm looking forward to the next 3 games as they will be a measuring stick for us.

Go Rams!
    RamDez likes this.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

If we can keep Bradford alive this team might gain enough momentum to take one of the *****'s games and have a shot at the division. Hell, just being it it is refreshing. We will win a shocker just like the Saints game last year. It could be next week.
    "The horror"

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    If we can keep Bradford alive this team might gain enough momentum to take one of the *****'s games and have a shot at the division. Hell, just being it it is refreshing. We will win a shocker just like the Saints game last year. It could be next week.
    In the first three games Bradford has been sacked 12 times. In the last three games he has been sacked 6 times and I don't see the big hits on him as in the past.

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    Next week won't be a shocker as the Packers have a lot of flaws like most other teams in this league. The Cheatriots are beatable as well as She hawks showed yesterday. I still believe we are better than Seattle.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

I always start the season with high expectations. So, 3-3 at this point is just ok. I'm not really that happy about it considering where we could be.

I was not happy after the loss, I was not happy this morning, I was not happy at work while being around happy seahacks fans and I'm still not happy. We should be 4-2 and like laram0 says possibly 5-1.

I'm not buying into the "it could be worse" mindset. That's just BS and negative thinking. We have earned our wins, so it could not be worse. It could only be better and should be better.

RamDez, PARamfan and NJ Ramsfan1 like this.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    In the first three games Bradford has been sacked 12 times. In the last three games he has been sacked 6 times and I don't see the big hits on him as in the past.
    Thats becuase he is finally running arround from pressure. I would still like him to slide around in the pocket but he is doing alot better at extending plays
    live4ramin likes this.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcat View Post
    Thats becuase he is finally running arround from pressure. I would still like him to slide around in the pocket but he is doing alot better at extending plays
    Would love to see him slide around in the pocket more, he's done so couple of times but he's still work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    I always start the season with high expectations. So, 3-3 at this point is just ok. I'm not really that happy about it considering where we could be.

I was not happy after the loss, I was not happy this morning, I was not happy at work while being around happy seahacks fans and I'm still not happy. We should be 4-2 and like laram0 says possibly 5-1.

I'm not buying into the "it could be worse" mindset. That's just BS and negative thinking. We have earned our wins, so it could not be worse. It could only be better and should be better.
    I feel your pain.... The we should be this or that also is BS IMO.

I agree with Bill Parcells You Are What Your Record Says You Are
    In our case it makes sense to me, we are 3-3 due to being a young team, injured team, a team that needs to learn how to win on the road.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    BS and negative thinking? Sure it could be worse. Seattle took us to the brink and could have scored a TD at the end of the game to win. THAT would have been worse, MUCH worse! Could be worse, should be better.

Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Would love to see him slide around in the pocket more, he's done so couple of times but he's still work in progress.
    One of the plays that gets lost in the shuffle is the two point conversion. Bradford rolled to his right and bought time until he found SJax.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

One of the plays that gets lost in the shuffle is the two point conversion. Bradford rolled to his right and bought time until he found SJax.
    Rambos there's a difference between sliding and rolling. He has been rolling out throwing and running the ball in the past few games. But he hasnt been sliding around avoiding people in the pocket

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

I meant in terms of staying in the pocket, sliding within it. The way Brady and Manning plays, they slide in the pocket to buy time and let the route of their receivers develop and then throw either a dart or bomb to the receiver that has made their progressions. I'd like to see Sam do that more, especially once his legs start deteriorating in the later stages of his career.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast