RamWraith is offline Registered User

Hate to say it...

...but I told you so.

I go back to my comments I made earlier this preseason. We are going to have to rely on the defense for the next couple of weeks while these players get use to this new system. When we start clicking, look out folks. This could be a fun season of growth and maybe even a few wins along the way. The team in my book looked solid. And I fully expected the offense to stumble this week.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Hate to say it...

As long as our Defense plays like this every game I won't worry.

But if the Defense DOES play like this and the offense adjust. Watch out Boys and Girls this team is dangerous!
    RamsFan16

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    ...but I told you so.

I go back to my comments I made earlier this preseason. We are going to have to rely on the defense for the next couple of weeks while these players get use to this new system. When we start clicking, look out folks. This could be a fun season of growth and maybe even a few wins along the way. The team in my book looked solid. And I fully expected the offense to stumble this week.
    Very good points RW, and nice job on the prediction. I think many of us underestimate the effect that a new system may have on an offense, particularly at quarterback. We'll likely see some bumps in the road as this offense tries to really sink into their new identity. Hopefully while that's happening, the defense continues to shine.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    ...but I told you so.

I think if the D stays consistent, while the offense adjusts, we could really be a contender in the playoffs, it seems silly to say now after one win. But hell, that D really played awesome. If we can keep that up, and our offense starts scoring TDs, who could stop us?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams