onslaught11 is offline Registered User

Have we tendered Cog, Victor, and Setterstrom yet?

Have we made a tender offer to our RFA: Adenyaju, Setterstrom, and Incognito?

It would be a shame if we didn't. By tendering them, we would get a draft pick if we don't match the salary of another team offer.

Cog would get a 3rd, Victor a 4th, and Setterstrom a 7th.

I believe the RFA tender is something like 800K for each of them. I could be wrong with the number but it would not be much more for these role player to keep on the team.

We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.
    -- General William Jauro-Smythe Killan
    before the battle of Tupiero Do
    :angryram:

MarshallMarshall Guest

Re: Have we tendered Cog, Victor, and Setterstrom yet?

I hope we will offer V. Adenyaju enough to stay. He has shown good run D, and some stints of a pass rush. We need all the D lineman we can get or keep. Spags loves to rotate his lineman. Maybe we can get Canty for cheap he has been pretty solid in Dallas. he is also really tall 6'7 I think Spags likes tall lineman,

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

answer: yes. yes. and no.

Just today Rams announced tenders for Cog and Adeyanju. No tender to Setterstrom. the article I read on the teams' site says the tender is at $1.01 M.

sounds like a fine plan. Setterstrom was just a 7th rounder and is a 2-year veteran of the injured reserve. he's better suited for league minimum if the Rams are still interested in his services.

tonyray05 is offline Registered User

I agree with Marshall, V has purpose, Setterstrom can go to the same rehab clinic with Bennet this season.