Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hawk Fan here

Chrome_CW is offline Registered User

Re: Hawk Fan here

Caw, Caw - I'm here to eat my crow - Even after the game, I honestly feel that we matched up pretty well against each other - we just got outplayed and especially outcoached - Congrats on breaking the Streak against us and starting a little winning strak of your own Rams. Look forward to seeing you again in our house at the end of the season.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome_CW View Post
    Caw, Caw - I'm here to eat my crow - Even after the game, I honestly feel that we matched up pretty well against each other - we just got outplayed and especially outcoached - Congrats on breaking the Streak against us and starting a little winning strak of your own Rams. Look forward to seeing you again in our house at the end of the season.
    Thanks for dropping by. I'll be looking forward to the rematch. Qwest Field is still a tough place to play, and I'm sure the Seattle coaching staff will be rolling out a new game plan next time around. Everybody wants to blitz a rookie quarterback--and it worked part of the time--but in the end, I think that aggressiveness was their undoing. That was a great play by Earl Thomas to save the touchdown, though.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Thanks to the Hawks fans that came by and showed class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

I think you are being just a tad delusional. We might have matched up well on paper before the game, but once the game started, we didn't match up well at all. We got outplayed and outcoached at every phase of the game.

Rams fans, I said it elsewhere but I'll say it here again -- congrats on the win.

And, respect to you guys as fans. Any fans that stick with their team in the thin times are true fans.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

You Hawks fans are a classy bunch. It shows a lot to come in here after that kind of game.

I went over to Seahawks.net to see what the mood is, and it looks like everybody is screaming for Whitehurst. Is that pretty much the concensus? I thought under the circumstances, Hass played reasonably well, especially dealing with the pressure. He was victimized by some key drops to boot.

What's your impression of Bradford?

Anyway, once again, kudos to you for being standup guys.

Spicyterroraki is offline Registered User

I posted on the "Rams spank Hawks" thread already, but I will add to my Hawk brethren's "crow eating". The Rams are not the "automatic" win team they have been the past few years. That D is getting tough. Bradford is going to be for real. A few more pieces and they will be a fun team to be a fan of. Outplayed us today, period. Until Week 17...enjoy!

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

You are a stand up fan & a thoughtful poster. Major props for dropping by after such a frustrating day. Here's hoping both squads are healthy & playing for something in the next one.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Two kudos to our Seahawk friends.

1. You guys have always been the classiest of our division foes.
    2. You guys were right about Clemons. He brought pressure all day.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Tez2010 is offline Registered User

I dropped out after it started turning ugly - it was becoming futile.

But I'm back to eat my Crow (Hawk) also.

Congratulations on snapping the streak, it was well earned. I think the score could easily have been 34-3 (and you should have done that to us...we would have done it to you!).

We started off good, but once the offense starts sputtering, things just collapse. Conversely, Bradford took some pressure and never wavered.

Bradford looks like the real deal goddammit. Congrats on that, particularly in the face of so much doubt from "experts". Also, that grab by Amendola, nice.

I think the Cards are dropping fast and the Niners (ha ha) are deep in a hole, so you've got to be excited, if you can build on this win the Rams are in the drivers seat.

It will be interesting to see where we are all at come week 17.

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Much respect to all the Seahawks fans who came in were classy and ate their crow. I'll be looking forward to the rematch in week 17.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Talking Re: Hawk Fan here

Quote Originally Posted by Tez2010 View Post
    I dropped out after it started turning ugly - it was becoming futile.

But I'm back to eat my Crow (Hawk) also.

Congratulations on snapping the streak, it was well earned. I think the score could easily have been 34-3 (and you should have done that to us...we would have done it to you!). This is what I like about the new staff & the way they are rebuilding, they have a lot of respect for the game.

We started off good, but once the offense starts sputtering, things just collapse. Conversely, Bradford took some pressure and never wavered.
    Now you see why we Rams fans are so excited about this kid, he has so much poise & command in the pocket.

Bradford looks like the real deal goddammit. Congrats on that, particularly in the face of so much doubt from "experts". Also, that grab by Amendola, nice. That was an awesome catch

I think the Cards are dropping fast and the Niners (ha ha) are deep in a hole, so you've got to be excited, if you can build on this win the Rams are in the drivers seat. I think its still to early to be calling anyone in the drivers seat, but I do like the direction we are heading
    It will be interesting to see where we are all at come week 17.
    Yes it will and that is the beauty of the NFL, Good luck stay healthy & we will see you again in week 17.

Tez2010 is offline Registered User

Hey Ram Fans,

Here we are, week 17! Crazy.

Well, we got stomped today and have been repeatedly stomped these last few weeks. We really have no business being in this thing.

If this game weren't going to be in Seattle, I don't think there'd be anything to discuss.

As it is, maybe the travel and 12th man will get to your young team, but I don't see it. The Rams are the better team, the Hawks are in disarray.

I think that the Rams stumbles down the stretch here can be chalked up to youth, while the Hawks are just in disarray.

What say you?

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Hey Ram Fans,

Well, we got stomped today and have been repeatedly stomped these last few weeks. We really have no business being in this thing.

If this game weren't going to be in Seattle, I don't think there'd be anything to discuss.

As it is, maybe the travel and 12th man will get to your young team, but I don't see it. The Rams are the better team, the Hawks are in disarray.

I think that the Rams stumbles down the stretch here can be chalked up to youth, while the Hawks are just in disarray.

What say you?
    I honestly rarely think this way about football, but with what is on the line ...

I think we are going to beat the hell out of you ...

There is a huge culture difference between the Rams and Seahawks ...

Our players believe in the system and everything involved ...

As badly as the Seahawks have been getting throttled week in and week out, I don't know if you have anything to believe in ...

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Hey Ram Fans,

What say you?

i think you guys have gotten worse since we last played you. we have had a tough time on the road, but have worked through it. hope they keep the game to 1pm. I like our chances better than yours. Ay any rate heres to a good game and may it be a blowout in our favor.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    hope they keep the game to 1pm.

i was hearing about the flex schedule, but it doesn't affect the time of games since they all end at 1 pm pdt. games.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast