Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hawk Fan here

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: Hawk Fan here

Quote Originally Posted by Tez2010 View Post
    Hey Ram Fans,

Here we are, week 17! Crazy.

Well, we got stomped today and have been repeatedly stomped these last few weeks. We really have no business being in this thing.

If this game weren't going to be in Seattle, I don't think there'd be anything to discuss.

As it is, maybe the travel and 12th man will get to your young team, but I don't see it. The Rams are the better team, the Hawks are in disarray.

I think that the Rams stumbles down the stretch here can be chalked up to youth, while the Hawks are just in disarray.

What say you?
    Welcome back.

I agree with you in that IF the game were in St. Louis, the Rams should win the game. However, it isn't. So......

The game can go either way the way I see it. A lot could revolve around Hasselback. I see he went down today. How is he? IF he plays, and plays healthy, the Rams will have a hard time winning the game in Seattle. If he doesn't start, the Hawks are in BIG trouble.

The Rams are young, and anything can happen with youth. It can propel them to overachieve due to youthful exhuberance, or.... it can cause them to make mistakes, trying too hard, and not sticking to a plan or losing their composure.

If the Rams don't get their offensive line run-blocking figured out before too long, well, they must run the ball. ...and if you saw the game today, they were pitiful in the run game. The game today should have been a Rams blowout.

However, if you had told me in the preseason the Rams would be playing for a homefield playoff spot in week 17, I'd have had you checked for taking funny pills. It's going to be a long week waiting for this one.

Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Tez2010 is offline Registered User

Initial reports are that Hasselbeck is out - he's had back problems before and you don't have to be in football to know that a back doesn't heal in a week. He's done or he'll be playing injured, choose our poison.

So, I won't disrespect the Rams by saying something like, "it's yours" as we all know anything can happen, but to paraphrase someone above, there is no "strong point" for us Hawks fans to grasp onto.

Gomotron is offline Registered User

I think that although the 'Hawks are down, it'll be a tight game. Bradford has rebounded nicely from a poor series of games, but he's far from polished. I am hoping a lot of the rookie mistakes are behind him now, but he still needs time in the pocket to get his rhythm going.

I think both defenses are going to give the opponents offense problems, but if our O-line can give Bradford some time, he'll have another good day and a good QB day means a win (usually). I just hope that if the 'Hawks D-line starts pressuring Bradford early in the game, they start rolling him out of the pocket instead of throwing a ton of screens and bubble passes.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    i was hearing about the flex schedule, but it doesn't affect the time of games since they all end at 1 pm pdt. games.
    Lets "Ram It" to NBC primetime bby!!!

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

ALL I have to say is GO RAMS!!! Yeah baby Yeah!!!

AlphaRam Guest

There is a lot of film of the Rams dump-off and shallow crossing route passes - everyone is wise to it - to include Seattle.

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

I think this defense will knock the crap out of Seattle just the way it is. The hawks had no answer for our defense the first game. It is hard for me to believe that they will have an answer now that they have completely faded down the stretch. The Rams are a more well rounded team at this point. We have no true number one wr's and yet Bradford is throwing like a veteran poised and ready to win games.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Lets "Ram It" to NBC primetime bby!!!
    I just read on NFL.com that the game has been moved to primetime Sun night on NBC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

YEAH BABY! LETS GO DO SOME WORK AND WIN US SOME SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!

I can't put into words how excited I am.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

oh well at least i won't miss portions of the game because of having to go to church. as a matter of fact I can invite people over to celebrate our divisional championship victory!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I predict a Rams Victory and another Coach in the unemployment line. Sorry Pete, but you aint cutting it.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    I predict a Rams Victory and another Coach in the unemployment line. Sorry Pete, but you aint cutting it.
    We can only hope the Seattle FO is that foolish. I'm no Carroll fan but that team got seriously beat up this year injury-wise & a number of key guys nosedived. Been there, haven't we?

Still, this game is no gimme & I think The Rams will have to play much better than they did today.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    There is a lot of film of the Rams dump-off and shallow crossing route passes - everyone is wise to it - to include Seattle.
    There is, and yet the Niners let Robinson loose on one of those in thr fourth quarter i believe yesterday...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Maybe it's just the Eeyore in me, but I got a bad feeling about this one. A "win, you're in" situation for a young team is a lot of pressure for week 17. Couple that with the game being in one of the toughest venues in the NFL..........just got a bad feeling about this one.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Should be a great game on Sunday Night Football!!! Ahhh CANT WAIT!!!!!

St. Louis Rams ALL DAY!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast