Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hawk Fan here

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Re: Hawk Fan here

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Maybe it's just the Eeyore in me, but I got a bad feeling about this one. A "win, you're in" situation for a young team is a lot of pressure for week 17. Couple that with the game being in one of the toughest venues in the NFL..........just got a bad feeling about this one.
    Seattle is a pretty young team themselves. They have a couple of vets but al in all a young team learning a new system that is quite complex.

LET'S GO DODGERS

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    We can only hope the Seattle FO is that foolish. I'm no Carroll fan but that team got seriously beat up this year injury-wise & a number of key guys nosedived. Been there, haven't we?

Still, this game is no gimme & I think The Rams will have to play much better than they did today.
    Carrol will not be going anywhere he controls the team and will turn them into a winner. He is great at selecting players.

Seattle is not as good as the whiners. The whiners have a stout defense and some weapons they just have bad qb's. The game will be tough it is a very hostile enviornment up there but the Rams should win this easier the yesterday.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

Therealnfcwizar is offline Registered User

I'm a homer and all but i still think Seattle will win. I mean Steven jackson has never had more then like 80 rushing yards against seattle, if Seattle lose if wont be because of jackson is because our Corners make REcievers look like Pro-bowlers even if they are scrubs, in other words our corners coudn't cover their own dicks with condoms.. thats how bad they are. I know that Bradford started off hot, but doesn't he only have liek 2tds thrown in like the last 5 games?? i could be wrong. I really really hope the crowd noise will give the rams lots of trouble, i think the 12th man will be pumped and looked liek the offense struggled a lot against the noise that the away fans (chiefs fans) caused for the rams. As in the fuel that Steven Jackson has against currry and cheap shots, thats just stupid.. If you are healthy to play it doesn't matter where you get hit. Hasslebeck had bad ribs but when hall sacked him and hit him in the ribs no one complained, the only reason that Curry was pointed out is because steven jackson came out and complained about it. I know the rams have "fuel" going into this game, but so do the hawks with the loss they had early this season. If i had to bet 1000$ i wouldn't bet on the hawks, but at teh same time i think there is a 51% chance the hawks win if Hasslebeck plays.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

The poster above me needs to adopt this attitude...if you are a Rams fan...not quite sure from what you have posted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Therealnfcwizar View Post
    I'm a homer and all but i still think Seattle will win. I mean Steven jackson has never had more then like 80 rushing yards against seattle, if Seattle lose if wont be because of jackson is because our Corners make REcievers look like Pro-bowlers even if they are scrubs, in other words our corners coudn't cover their own dicks with condoms.. thats how bad they are. I know that Bradford started off hot, but doesn't he only have liek 2tds thrown in like the last 5 games?? i could be wrong. I really really hope the crowd noise will give the rams lots of trouble, i think the 12th man will be pumped and looked liek the offense struggled a lot against the noise that the away fans (chiefs fans) caused for the rams. As in the fuel that Steven Jackson has against currry and cheap shots, thats just stupid.. If you are healthy to play it doesn't matter where you get hit. Hasslebeck had bad ribs but when hall sacked him and hit him in the ribs no one complained, the only reason that Curry was pointed out is because steven jackson came out and complained about it. I know the rams have "fuel" going into this game, but so do the hawks with the loss they had early this season. If i had to bet 1000$ i wouldn't bet on the hawks, but at teh same time i think there is a 51% chance the hawks win if Hasslebeck plays.
    I hope Hasselhoff plays. I give us a 100% chance of victory if he does. Our D-Line will crush him and completely break the old mans hip.

This may be the last time you see him smile:

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Hasslebeck is garbage...It really doesn't matter...Him or Whitehurst and they will be beginning Carrol to take him out because of the punishment they will get from that Rams Defensive Line BABY! LETS GO SJAX! RUN OVER AARON CURRY THAT BUST!

Tez2010 is offline Registered User

I don't think Pete is the problem, even the local haters (UofW Husky diehards) haven't been blaming him much. Still too much old residue from the previous years to blame these current guys, IMO.

National TV, you say? Ugh. Man, I hope we put something together.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tez2010 View Post
    I don't think Pete is the problem, even the local haters (UofW Husky diehards) haven't been blaming him much. Still too much old residue from the previous years to blame these current guys, IMO.

National TV, you say? Ugh. Man, I hope we put something together.
    dude don't take this personal but Pete left a bad taste in so cal., bailed out on his team. he is a good coach, one of the best USC has ever had, but i don't care too much for him. (lots of LA fans here)

i was going over the last game and if you can't get control of SJax this will be well in hand early.

As for next year i really don't see much. just because a coach does well in the collegiate level doesn't translate to automatic success in the nfl.

that said don't be too disappointed we can relate look at all the losing season we had. (hopefully behind us now)

In the meantime get used to that red flag getting exhausted.

My prediction Rams 27 Seahawks 23
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Tez2010 is offline Registered User

Hey dudes, tough loss for you guys, but you did have a great season and have everything to look forward to.

I'm shocked and stoked. Seahawks are truly schizo this year.

I think the difference was Carroll and Whitehurst - his scrambling is not something that Hasselbeck could have done. I'm happy for the win as I didn't expect it, plus I've been saying that Hasselbeck is done for a long time now, so I feel vindicated.

I can't believe the Rams didn't run more...dont really know why. Also, it's hard to believe our crappy corners shutdown the receivers, but I don't know if they did or it was just conservative calling.

Those drops killed you guys, those were terrible. I'd imagine you are going for a receiver or two in the draft/Free agency, right?

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Sure as heck better.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

It was a great season, clearly if we couldn't beat seattle, then we didn't deserve to make the playoffs,....well, at least we are still in position for a good draft pick.

lovetheramsnomatterw is offline Registered User

Congrats to the seahawks. I am very bitter right now but congratz to you guys.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567