Landhawk1 Guest

Hawk Fan...I Come In Peace

Hello Clan Ram,

I've visited before....First post here. It looks like you guys are hanging in there despite a tough year. The Hawks have had their troubles as well. We played pretty well against the Bears on Sunday but as strange as it seems, the Cards are right there in our rear view mirror. Even stranger though is the fact that it's not the Rams! We have developed a pretty good rivalry and I always looked forward to the games between the Hawks and the Rams. What do you guys think it will take (other than firing your coach) to get back to contention? Don't get me wrong, I'm don't like the Rams but at least I always respected them as a team (unlike the 9'ers or Tards).

We'll see what happens this week when we meet. I'm expecting the Hawks to win by 10 or so. I don't think it'll be a repeat of our earlier meeting in Seattle. Either way, here's to a good game and no injuries. Oh by the way, this is about the only forum that I've made return visits to. Always a good place for Rams info and it has some pretty loyal members. You're welcome to come over and visit us ...cheers.
    Last edited by RamDez; -11-20-2007 at 05:48 PM. Reason: we dont promote scout sites sorry, we are affiliated with the F2FA

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Hawk Fan...I Come In Peace

I think this will be a close game. Probably a last second fg for the win by either team.

Nidan Guest

All I can say as a Cardinal fan is ....

Just win baby, beat those Seahawks

BigGameMN Guest

What is the feeling in Seattle about Alexander? Are people coming to the realization that he is done? Or are some holding out hope that he can still come back?

BlueThunder is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post
    What is the feeling in Seattle about Alexander? Are people coming to the realization that he is done? Or are some holding out hope that he can still come back?

Personally, I'd like to see him sit for the rest of the season. He is loved here for what he's done for us, but I think he's hit the wall. Morris and our fullback Weaver have been running well the past couple weeks. Morris has a lot more fire in his belly than Shaun IMO. It seems to me that ever since Shaun signed that gigantic contract, he's lost his desire. And one thing that has always annoyed me and many other fans is the way he has that big fat smile on his face whether he's run for an 80 yard TD of he's been stuffed for another -3 yards in a blowout loss. I want my players to look pissed when things are going bad, but there he is like he doesn't give a rats ass...everything's hunky dory.... But enough of my rants. It's really hard to complain about a guy that won the MVP and led us to a Superbowl. He will always be revered in Seattle. I just personally think his time is up, and for now, Morris is the better option. Although I will concede that Morris has been doing well after we became a pass-first team a couple weeks ago... Passing to open up the run. And Matt is having another ProBowl season. Good luck Sunday and here's hoping for an exciting game!
    Last edited by BlueThunder; -11-20-2007 at 10:54 PM.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Haha, a thread of Hawks and Cards fans.

I must say that i have always felt the same Landhawk, that I've always loved the Rams but i've always held a very high level of respect for the Hawks.

I still think we'll be blown away this week, and I believe, although I may be alone that close to a total house cleaning is needed for us to do any good in the future.

yellow and blue Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nidan View Post
    Just win baby, beat those Seahawks
    Bite your tongue! Bite it off!

Nidan Guest

What you don't want to win ?

Rams have been getting a little better each week recently

moloch41 Guest

Wasn't there a bad 80's movie starring Dulph Lungren with the same name as the title of this thread? Anyway, if Haslett doesn't blitz Hasselbeck, the Rams D is in trouble.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I've got a feeling the Rams may pull off their 3rd in a row. I also had this same feeling the first eight weeks.
    Just Fix It

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I've got a feeling the Rams may pull off their 3rd in a row. I also had this same feeling the first eight weeks.
    lovin it!

i look forward to the seattle games, usually always a good contest. both last year were tough to swallow though.

also i forgot to tell you i actually support 2 nfl teams; the rams, and whoever is playing the seahawks

yellow and blue Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nidan View Post
    What you don't want to win ?

Rams have been getting a little better each week recently
    You stole that saying. Unoriginal.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

What happened to all those seahawk fans that said Shaun Alexander was better than Faulk?