Taco-Man is offline Registered User

hawks fans starting to worry!!

what about the Rams, 3 - 1 too
    Posted: 10/4/2006 4:50 pm

With the bye week it's not too early to talk about the Rams game, right? I must admit I haven't been paying attention to the Rams, and they're 3-1 too!

They play the Packers Sunday, they could be 4-1 when we meet them. We broke all the curses last year, winning after a bye week and winning in St. Louis, but I must admit I'm a more concerned about this game than I was last week. And now Kaz plays for the Rams!

Will we fix what we need to fix in time, and if not will this loss come back and hurt us later?

This is from stateoffootball.com

Ram Warrior is offline Registered User

Re: hawks fans starting to worry!!

lets hope so ! we still have a long way to go , But we have a very good chance .
    "Integrity is the formula of who a person Is or Is not"

bela is offline Registered User

I think most knowledgeable Hawk fans are at least a little concerned. We figured the division as a walk this year. I still don't know much about the rams though. Iíve tried to watch you guys but we havenít had any rams games televised here (but we get raiders? wtf?).

I personally am not sure what to make of the Rams this year. Are you a 3-1 legitimate division contender?

Or, did you get lucky in Denver and go 2-1 against equally bad teams?

Iím not talking smack, Iím honestly not sure. Is your defense the one that held Denver to 10? Or is it the defense that allowed 34 to Detroit? Is your offense the one that scored 41 against Detroit? Or is it the offense that scored 14 against AZ?

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bela View Post
    I think most knowledgeable Hawk fans are at least a little concerned. We figured the division as a walk this year. I still don't know much about the rams though. Iíve tried to watch you guys but we havenít had any rams games televised here (but we get raiders? wtf?).

I personally am not sure what to make of the Rams this year. Are you a 3-1 legitimate division contender?

Iím not talking smack, Iím honestly not sure. Is your defense the one that held Denver to 10? Or is it the defense that allowed 34 to Detroit? Is your offense the one that scored 41 against Detroit? Or is it the offense that scored 14 against AZ?
    I agree with your last little post. That is the one thing that has concerned me this whole time, what is our offensive and defensive TRUE identities?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

They should be worried, they are in the same boat as us. Three wins, 1 loss, and incosistent play. They barely beat the Lions 9-6 needing a last second field goal to get the win; then got a close win at home against the cards 21-10 where they scored zero points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters; then they win at home against the Giants in a game that they started off winning 42-3, then get outscored 27-0 in the 4th to end up winning 42-30; then the following week minus alexander they get rolled up and smoked 6-37 by arguably the best team in the NFL, the Bears.

Good to see the Rams aren't the only team tough to figure out.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

after we beat the packers then i'll be concerned with this game coming up... it'll be one hell of a game. lots of interesting storylines; we just signed kazy, they might not have alexander, was last years games just a fluke????? only time will tell folks

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bela View Post

Well as to you not getting any RAMS game up there I think the local media is trying to not put Hawk fans into panic mode.

And we too are not sure what to make of the Hawks; are they the ones who handled the Giants, or who only squeaked out 9 points to beat the Lions, or the team that was man handled by Da Bears?

I think both teams are pretty even at this point in the season.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

bela is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    I think both teams are pretty even at this point in the season.
    I agree the Hawks are hard to get a read on too, although we are pretty banged up and just now starting to get healthy.

Still, I'm not sure about "even" - I feel a lot better about our loss in Chicago than I would if we'd lost in San Fran.

sprtsmac is offline Registered User

I just think its crap that we get the Hawks after a bye week. They get 2 weeks to prepare for an important game and we get 1. And it is an important game because it is a division game. No team coming off a bye week should play a divisional game unless both teams are coming off a bye. It gives the other team an advantage; not only for the game but more importantly for the division.
    Sprtsmac :football:

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

I just think its crap that we get the Hawks after a bye week. They get 2 weeks to prepare for an important game and we get 1. And it is an important game because it is a division game. No team coming off a bye week should play a divisional game unless both teams are coming off a bye. It gives the other team an advantage; not only for the game but more importantly for the division.
    The game is in our house its even.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

Since the seasons began incorperating a bye week, the Seahawks have only won one game after the bye. It has been a bugaboo for us (if that makes you feel any better).

Congrats on signing Kaz, by the way. You guys are going to like him.