Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Guam rammer
  • 1 Post By berg8309
  • 1 Post By RockinRam
  • 2 Post By J-RodRamFan

Thread: Is he or isn't he?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Is he or isn't he?

Our next 2 games are home against NFC West foes.

Seattle and Arizona have very tough defenses but so do we especially if Brockers is back to clog up the middle.

It's been said by many here at the ClanRam that Sam Bradford is the best QB in the NFC West. Here's his chance to prove it.

Seattle and Arizona are a little below average on the offensive side of the ball. I would put us in that category as well. So all things being equal will Sam Bradford be the difference?

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Is he or isn't he?

i can agree that we probably have the better QB in our division but the game against the bears proves that without an effective line a good QB is average or below. sam looked nothing like the game against washington and to stay in the race, we need to win these 2 division games at home badly.
    thoey and ManofGod like this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

We got em. ARI will be very tough to score on, SEA will be tough too, but both offense's are very mediocre, kind of like our own. I can see 2 very big defensive games going on.

THE DREAM TEAM

Rambos is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Our next 2 games are home against NFC West foes.

Seattle and Arizona have very tough defenses but so do we especially if Brockers is back to clog up the middle.

It's been said by many here at the ClanRam that Sam Bradford is the best QB in the NFC West. Here's his chance to prove it.

Seattle and Arizona are a little below average on the offensive side of the ball. I would put us in that category as well. So all things being equal will Sam Bradford be the difference?
    Not to sure all things are equal they both have much better defenses and their O lines are not great but in far better shape then ours is right now. That being said we are at home and I expect Sam to play like he did against the Skins, even with this O line. I will give Sam a pass if I see a lot of dropped balls but even behind this line he needs to play well.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I think Sam is the best qb in the division, but this is still a team game. Hard for Sam to make plays while under the opposing teams defensive line. I think you saw in the Redskin game how good Sam can be with time to throw the ball.
    Just Fix It

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    i can agree that we probably have the better QB in our division but the game against the bears proves that without an effective line a good QB is average or below.
    Exactly. Aaron Rodgers has enough on his resume to be considered one of the elite QBs, but look at how he fared when getting sacked 8 times. You just can't make plays when you are under pressure all the time. No QB in the league will thrive in that environment.
    ManofGod likes this.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Seattle will be very tough. Their secondary is dominant. One would think speed would be a mismatch against their tall cornerbacks but their cornerbacks are tall AND fast.

If Seattle's d-line effectively outperforms our o-line, the combo of their d-line and secondary will prove to be too much for us.

Arizona is a more winnable game.
    ManofGod likes this.

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

well, let's hope this is a little like Sam's rookie season. If ya'll remember correctly, we were a force to be reckoned with when we played at home.

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

I feel Sam is the best in the division but if our O-line doesn't protect him, there's no way he will prove it against Sea/AZ.
    Nick and THOLTFAN81 like this.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Is he or isn't he?

We'll see how he plays in the dome again. It seems like they played really well at home, which is, I'm sure, a part of Fisher's new attitude. If we can have the o-line playing like they did against Washington, I think we'll be surprising our divisional foes...

P.S. Having Brockers back is going to help tremendously too, I can't wait to see him play.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

No stupid drive killing penalties, whatever it takes to avoid 3rd and long situations, another strong performance by our defense, and we've got a good chance in this game. PLEASE O-line .. NO FALSE STARTS!! WE ARE PLAYING AT HOME !!! Oh - one other factor: Clan Ram will be there - how can we possibly lose?!?!

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Givens, Amendola, and our O-line will be key to defeating the Seahawks. We'll have to beat them with quick receivers.