RamWraith is offline Registered User

A heads up---please read before posting

Everyone please think and take a couple of deep breaths before you make posts tonight and tomorrow. We are feeling a lot of emotions right now, and are handling probably all differently. Please be considerate of your fellow fans and try to end this season as up beat as we can. We have a lot to talk about but lets try to be civil and humane. THANKS! --Jason

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: A heads up---please read before posting

RamWraith, did you see what I wrote ten minutes ago? :upset: Thanks for echoing the sentiment here in this thread.

40-17 now.

The reason I came here, right now (even before the safety), is to plead for the negative people to be strong, loyal and intelligent -- PLEASE, GIVE IT A REST ON CRITICIZING AND LET'S LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON.

It was a valiant ending to a very difficult and challenging year for the Rams.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I did after I wrote this. However it ended up getting buried through a bunch of post by the same person ranting about the game *LOL* ;-)

Great minds think alike ;-)

theodus69 is offline Registered User

It wasn't ment to be this time!...........And remember the best thing about football is.........there's always next year. Kick some ass in the off season. It always pays off n the end!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

thoey is offline Registered User

All I know is that first and foremost this is a message board. You take what you get. Whether it is the joys of victory or the frustrations of defeat.

Please notice, that me, one of the "Naysayers" made one of the first posts as a positive for next year. But please. Don't tell us what to post. If you are going to do that, just ban us... So much easier for all involved.

You either come to this board for the varied opinions, or you come here to hear "The Rams are Going to Win"... I haven't heard anyone here sing that song, even the most "Rose Colored Glasses" of this board.

But all that being said, sometimes the unhappy side comes out. It's football. We live and die by it.
    This space for rent...