Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Talking Hello, Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

Hey Ram fans, I found this site mentioned while I was on the stltoday board and decided to sign up. I got tired of the incoherent posts over there. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I was born in D.C. and lived there for a while. I moved to Alexandria, Virginia when I was about 4 years old. We moved out of D.C. because of the crime, violence, etc. During my early years, I didn't really have any interest in football, but I was devoured by the home team hysteria. My parents often watched the skins games and when the skins were doing good, they were happy. I became a Redskins fan not because I knew what was going on or anything at all related to the team, but just because I loved my parents and if they were happy, so was I. Somewhere around 2nd grade I starting getting interested in football. I was pretty sure I was a Redskin fan, but the team didn't really make me feel anything. I remember I was watching a game on TV (I think it was a game but it could have been a recap) and I saw this team with some really bad ass uniforms. The uniforms were a powerful yellow and blue. I remember the first thing I thought when I saw the uniforms: They look exactly like Wolverine! I was really in to X-Men at the time and wolverine was my uncontested favoritite X-Man(?). When I started getting into the football groove, I started realizing this team didn't just have sick-looking jerseys, they were also one of the best in the world (heh, I can remember thinking that the NFL was a world football league). After that, there was nothing I could do. I became a Ram fan. You could call me a bandwagoner because I became a fan just as the GSOT started, and I could care less. :tongue: A little bit after that, my favorite artist at the time, Nelly, released his new album Nellyville. There were some really hot tracks, and it strengthened my Ram allegience, because Nelly in from STL and is a big Rams fan (even the state the Rams were in this season, in the new "Wanna see your Grill" music video, he has his Torry Holt jersey sitting in the backround). Anyways, about me. I am a sophomore at Thomas Edison High. I am a pretty good student and athlete. I play defensive end on JV (I could play varsity and sit on the bench all day, or I could start on JV. I chose to start). I don't have great speed, but I got some pretty plentiful strength. I'm anywhere from 5' 10" to 6' 2" depending on which 7-11 im leaving (sorry Ron White, haha). Bad jokes aside, I am 5' 11" and a piece, but I tell people I'm 6, I just like the big 6-0. I got good arm and leg definition, but my midsection is pretty average (sorry gals, no six pack). I am a pretty good player, but I doubt you will hear about me outside the Washington Post (until after high school, of course ). My dream is to be a sleeper impact player at Notre Dame and being drafted in the 1st round, 32th Overall by the St. Louis Rams. They got the 32th pick after an amazing shut out of the New England Patriots in Superbowl 47, 42-0. (The Harvard Grad Fitzpatrick was named the SB MVP with 3 TD passes, 350 yds passing, and a rushing TD. Steven Jackson had a strong performance with 28 rushes for 148 yds and 2 TD's). The amazing superbowl performance is a bit of a long shot, but it isn't as a long shot as being drafted in the first round, or for that matter being drafted at all! Well, thats about it. I am sure I was enjoy my stay and I hope you will have me at Clan Ram.

RAM-BO

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Hello, Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

Welcome aboard, Ram-Bo.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RealRam is offline Registered User

Good to have you here Ram-bo -- Welcome to ClanRam!

Thanks for your personal info. Enjoy the most excellent Ramsite (seriously).

:angryram:

maineram is offline Registered User

Welcome aboard and love the, How I became a Ram story. Lot's of us have the same type story to tell.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Hey welcome to the clan Ram-Bo,Yeah the people on the stl today board are not as good as us(except Bernie)

I was browsing yesterday and saw a thread saying that
    linehan had said to shaw that he would draft Vernon Davis first round and then change him to a linebacker and that he would use our 2nd round pick to trade for Ray LewisLOL LOL LOL

What are they smoking on that board!!!!!!!

Milan is offline Registered User

Welcome to the forums, I actually enjoyed that story.

Keep making posts like that.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Welcome aboar, looking forward to hear your name in STL at the 32pick on the first round!

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Welcome to the forums, I actually enjoyed that story.

Keep making posts like that.
    Thanks for the welcome. You want more posts, you got em.

Quote Originally Posted by NY RAMFAN
    Welcome aboar, looking forward to hear your name in STL at the 32pick on the first round!
    Thanks, I hope by the time I get there I won't need to be the impact player that has to help turn the D around!

Quote Originally Posted by Rip32
    Hey welcome to the clan Ram-Bo,Yeah the people on the stl today board are not as good as us(except Bernie)

I was browsing yesterday and saw a thread saying that
    linehan had said to shaw that he would draft Vernon Davis first round and then change him to a linebacker and that he would use our 2nd round pick to trade for Ray LewisLOL LOL LOL

What are they smoking on that board!!!!!!!
    LOL

Yep I know what you mean, I have seen some of those crazy threads. Maybe not as bad, but I have heard someone post that we should trade Bulger and a late round pick to get Fletcher back, and let Fitz start; slowly developing into a HOF QB.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Really great to have ya...love new faces around here

general counsel is offline Registered User

Post early and often ram-bo. also, if you can play special teams, we want you at rams park for spring mini camp.

ramming speed to you and yours

general counsel

bruce_wannabe Guest

keep your dream a live kid!! I GO TO SDSU RIGHT AND IM TRYING TO WALK ON TO THE TEAM HERE. DON'T GIVE UP MAN NO MATTER WHAT DONT GIVE UP

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Welcome, Ram-Bo. Glad to have you here, always fun to have one more fan to speak Ram with!

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Okay, I'm caving into the peer pressure;

Welcome, Ram-Bo

PS: I told you not to break Radio Silence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast